Page 264 of 306 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3057

Thread: League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    Oh zn, thx for clarifying. somtimes I play against some teams its as if they are all communicating on vent and queue together with at least one person of high lvl. some matches it seems not possible to win.

but then again some matches its as if we cant loose so I guess its a mix bag
    Communication is possible but it often boils down to experience sometimes e.g. if there is an Ammumu on my team and his ulti is up I'm anticipating that he will bandage toss in and then ulti so what I will do is I will stay close to him and await his movements the same for Champions like Veigar and so forth, or you could just be unfortunately peered against a or some smurfs which can lead to a rather difficult match.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Communication is possible but it often boils down to experience sometimes e.g. if there is an Ammumu on my team and his ulti is up I'm anticipating that he will bandage toss in and then ulti so what I will do is I will stay close to him and await his movements the same for Champions like Veigar and so forth, or you could just be unfortunately peered against a or some smurfs which can lead to a rather difficult match.
    Now assuming smurfs are like twinks in world of warcraft. how exactly does it work in LOL, is it that they have special advantage like gear or is it just experience.

twinks in wow is basically when I have OP low lvl BOA gear and overkill newbies in battle grounds who are undergeared. (kinda part of the reason wow makes no sense and im switching to GW2)
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

Now assuming smurfs are like twinks in world of warcraft. how exactly does it work in LOL, is it that they have special advantage like gear or is it just experience.

twinks in wow is basically when I have OP low lvl BOA gear and overkill newbies in battle grounds who are undergeared. (kinda part of the reason wow makes no sense and im switching to GW2)
    Yeah basically but in this case its just experience and knowledge of the game that they have over noobs that can totally turn the game to their favor.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

These videos are hilarious, but the comments are even better. dwl
    Anyway, its a parody of a song by The Lonely Island, not sure how many of you know it, but ya.
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    These videos are hilarious, but the comments are even better. dwl
    Anyway, its a parody of a song by The Lonely Island, not sure how many of you know it, but ya.
    MHAAAADDD!!
    lol real funny
    Ryzen 7 3700x * RTX 2060 * 16gb DDR4 * MSI Mortar B550 Mboard
    https://www.healthtipsja.com My Wifes Website check it out.
    https://www.wehfia.com
    https://www.minimalis.bitrix24.site

LOL @ the karthus penta
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Yeh that penta is one of the reasons Karth get auto banned in most draft picks.
    Calm Like a BOMB

Quote Originally Posted by High Hemplar View Post
    @wishlist

I'll add you ingame and bust you on some secrets to get good really quickly. And RE: the World Boss name...we need to talk...as Blaxx seh...we have a clan name World Boss...and it requires very very aggressive play - Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull throne!
    Which clan dis? On xfire or LoL?

And how much members it have?

Oh zn, thx for clarifying. somtimes I play against some teams its as if they are all communicating on vent and queue together with at least one person of high lvl. some matches it seems not possible to win.

but then again some matches its as if we cant loose so I guess its a mix bag
    That's LoL for you. Sometimes yuh get a troll team for like 1 week straight, then maybe the other week yuh don't get the troll teams. If your solo queing it's better to master a tanky/DPS carry so you will have a higer win ratio.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

hype
    Black by popular demand
    Ω

Funniest part is the cassiopia part lol....good stuff
    League of Legends: Ign - Dryhealz
    Dragon Nest Sea: Ign - Dryhealz
    WoW Private Server