Page 224 of 306 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3057

Thread: League of Legends

custom games were skewed and I suspect they will always be. ppl even manage to lose 4v5 to us

I'm reinstalling. I realized I need it to check if my GPU working right like I did before =/ Might have to reseat. Been getting lower than normal fps if I remember from recent games
    Last edited by semitop; Dec 30, 2011 at 01:37 PM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    Well los if im going to check a guide im prolly go to www.solomid.net

The thing is that omega i think only u and los i can really play well with just because of sro dayz. But when i mean if us eh supn to a man bout them build it cause argument. That alone is frustrating enough to deal with.
    People still have build issues? lol....
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Argument started between you and myself stryko because you tried to blame our custom loss on me.
    I was mid with malz vs dumlock using ahri. Game started more in their favor because bot lane was being pushed hard eventually it dropped.
    We came back about even in kills after we won the first baron fight.
    At the 2nd fight which was initiated by god knows who their Karthas ulted AFTER I had used my ult to stop the skarner beating down on me. For the previous fights I saved my ult for the vayne, but this time man get smart and came in late to cleanup.
    I have one ult. It's pointless to tell me that I should have used it on Karthas as though Im the only one that could have stopped him.
    True he could also have been silenced, but guess what spells are on cd and we also had a Udyr that could have stunned him and pretty much think we had a soraka....yeh pretty sure we had a soraka that could have silenced him also.
    After the fight you proceed to tell me how I aint playing mid well because I didn't build a WOA for the team....
    Like.....dude, huh? Get real.

Sorry but I guess this issue comes from the SRO days as you keep hinting at it. There has always been resentment about who should be the "leader". It shows here.
    I for one cant trust someone that fail to see where a 5 vs 5 fight happens and your team comes out in the end 3 to 2 that it was a win. You keep saying that you wont sacrifice yourself for anyone caught out of position. When was the last time that happened when playing with a full team of people you know? Hardly. You are just making excuses for your solo-q pug me-first mentality.
    Calm Like a BOMB

No 1 is arguing here about anything. The main point i am trying to say Will of the ancient is a great item for high ap ratio mages and @ the same time it benefits your team and yourself. Your q heals, your pool heals, your e heals, your ult heals. I cant remember the last time i lost a game as malzahar. Why take a snowball item as mejias which is only useful if your doing good.

I wish some people would watch streams or read guides mega, iv seen soo many unorthodox builds some people use. Guess we just need to train more with draft mode, can do that later still and try to pick champs who can fill the roles well.

Btw need a new champ, moaki(jungle) cassiopea, viktor or vayne. Who should i get.
    Discord Zelink#7178

So next time you pick Malzahar and show us all how to play that champ eh.
    Lead by example.
    Calm Like a BOMB

My malzahar and all malzahars' who build woa are good. Dont have to lead by example its just common sense to have an item that benefits yourself and your team.
    Discord Zelink#7178

Found a nice read here----> http://clgaming.net/board/board39-re...ld-with-janna/
    It's always good to read

@tron & zelink
    perfect example of the problem with us. too much cussing star. jah know
    i RARELY hear any constructive criticism coming from either of you two and like the rest of us, both of you have A LOT to work on in terms of your game play.
    Classic case of the pot cussing the kettle in my view.

Its depressing that what zelink says is true...i have some of my best games and a higher win rate when I solo or duo compared to a full 5 JR team. Maybe because being in a 5v5 we are pitted against other pre-mades who are 9/10 way more organized and team oriented than we will ever be.
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Jah know star, the whol comparison ting have the man dem a blow up the thread, any w/l ratio cannot be used to judge a players skill unless you talking about 1v1 or some deathmatch ting, in games like LoL u have to use k/d/a ratio, its the only reasonable measure, and yes a player might play a lot of support champs but it dosnt mean your ratio cannnot be good, just means you will probably have more assists than the average carry player, fact is if u play carries and your k/d/r is poor then you are a bad player, because ubviously you do not excel at your chosen class, survey says........stop playing BBRC carries, go play support or tanks. If you pick a carry we want to see k/d/r of 1:0.6 or better, you playing support we want to see high assists and ward counts meaning your their for team fights, LoL even has stats re the amount of healing done and all that, this being the case, building a system in which you ae rating players cannot be w/l, but it cannot be solely on k/d either, so we have to at least take into consider k/d/a vs class of champs played, mind you however, if your death rate is too high it simply means you you go in you die and you dont contribute squat. On a sepearte note not every player is into the whole ranking thing so if you walking around with a small weener and your proving ground is video games(not aimed at anyone, just saying) then keep your ranking S#$% to your self, not everyone is interested, go prove against people who are interested in the same thing you are(I think that is fair). But wow, anyway the game has player rankings just use that and done yaaw man, backside.
    Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP5 TH|CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K|RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz|GPU: Gigabyte HD7950|Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus|Case: Rosewill CHALLENGER|PSU: Cooler Master GX 750W|Display: Westinghouse 22" - 1680x1050|Mouse: Logitech G700|Keyboard: Logitech G510

The thing is that some people are clue less about most things, when i play with dumlock mid, los or omega and mi seh a gank time we get those kills. If the lane is being pushed to the enemy turret and you get ganked and die its always the junglers fault, support nuh good etc. Played with people who really seem not to like flash so if i suggest why not bring ghost they vex. When i play games i play just like how the top players would. I'm on say a kill spree so i auto know im going to be focused, why would i not want to stay behind the tank and do damage.

My items on champs etc build to support my team. I hardly see any who has build shurelias revere on tanks or woa on mages to support their team. People dont even know how cost effective and helpful these items are and can turn the tide of battles in many ways.

Too many people stick to one main role of champs too, ever see people a play ap/ad. As mi seh jr can be a great team, just the communication and champ builds are lacking.
    Discord Zelink#7178

and again, we reach a stalemate......................................... ....
    as hemplar suggested long ago. lets have more inhouse JR games aimed at making us BETTER. instead of cussin about who betta that who, lets FOCUS on making each other better.

meaning, if we see a man lacking, offer HELP instead of being a little ***** and sayin, "why him do that" now mind you, i not saying that if a man do stupidness (and is a clear indication of stupidness) we shouldnt bash, HOWEVER we should not be making the same mistakes over and over again. i.e: face checking bushes, not buying wards (which btw is for the ENTIRE TEAM to do, not just support)

all i ask, we should unite as a clan and play with each other more often, once you can anyway. its not hard for us to play as a unit, as zelink had said, persons have their defined roles (i for example, play tank, mage, range and melee dps and sometimes support) so if a man excels at playing a certain role, just kno that he is designate at that role.

my 2c
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com