Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One

update it now has pinch zoom like the iphone ok, via the latest firmware upgrade. so take that apple.

The falling fruit
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

lol!!seriously ur right. apples dominance is slowly crumbling. the nexus with all that it does and with pinch zoom is so identical. cant wait to see what the nexus two has to offer or the samsung galaxy2. and yeah both phones are real or rumoured anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by zantetsuken1983 View Post
    update it now has pinch zoom like the iphone ok, via the latest firmware upgrade. so take that apple.
    3G doesn't work in JA. DO NOT WANT.

If you're not particularly hung up on 3G then I'd recommend it. Got mine on Sunday and couldn't be happier with it. Can't decide on Lime or Claro for the data though (living off WiFi at home and work right now). I keep thinking Digi will surprise me one day with some data plans... one can dream

that is a very nice phone. i was thinking of getting one instead of an iphone 3gs, but i dont know if it has an "appstore" with 100,000 apps to play with, or any 3rd party support.

It has the Android Market with 20,000+ apps. Dunno what you're looking for in 3rd party support but it's still a relatively new device so I wouldn't expect too much yet in the way of accessories from non-Google sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardgm View Post
    3G doesn't work in JA. DO NOT WANT.
    Its WANT NOT DO lol..
    As for the appstore... Are u going to install and play with 150,000 app????
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

yeah i know...man edge sucks . but at least u got wifi...admin please delete this post cuz im trying and cant. i double posted by mistake
    Last edited by zantetsuken1983; Feb 4, 2010 at 01:20 PM.

doesnt claro 3g network operate on the 2100 frequency????? edge sucks and is barely usable, but in jamaica it doesnt matter unless ur with lime. cuz when i use claro 3g to browse, highset speed is around 500kbps. and edge is around 70kbps lol. the average 3g speed is around 300kbps for me, seriously. at least thats good enough for youtube