Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The new Apple i-Pad

Default The new Apple i-Pad

So this is what the hype was all about
    Last edited by kenroy112; Jan 27, 2010 at 04:46 PM.
    ZEN
    CPU CORE i7 6850k @ 4GHz, RAM Gskill 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, GPU Asus GTX1070 Aura Storage: Samsung 512GB 950 Pro M.2 SSD , 500GB EVO , Cooling & Power Corsair RM750i & H100i V2 Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Atx

Its ugly, not what i was expecting from apple.. Still no flash support and he is saying its better than netbooks lmao.. Can this thing multitask? I have heard ppl saying it cant, if it could i suppose they would show it. If it cant multitask i will laugh till i get a fit
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline

can a ipod touch or iphone multitask?

Quote Originally Posted by frass2000 View Post
    can a ipod touch or iphone multitask?
    Nope, but its hella of a device though...
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

the video is removed.....darn and i didnt get to see it.
    Where there is a will there is a way

video is back up again
    ZEN
    CPU CORE i7 6850k @ 4GHz, RAM Gskill 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, GPU Asus GTX1070 Aura Storage: Samsung 512GB 950 Pro M.2 SSD , 500GB EVO , Cooling & Power Corsair RM750i & H100i V2 Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Atx

Morpheus Guest

Default The Apple Ipad

So the long awaited Apple Tablet has been revealed all I can say about it is ... bleh. It's really just a giant iPod Touch with all the same shortcomings of the iPod Touch/iPhone (no multitasking, no flash support in the browser). One thing is for sure though it will be the one of the best eBook readers on the market. (Cancelling my nook order as we speak). Its not revolutionary but I am gonna get one.

One another note I must say that the name iPad is a marketing fail. it has already been nick named the iTampon and today #iTampon was the most trending topic on twitter.

See this apple spoof from 3 years ago, somebody in apple's marketing department needs to be fired. What happened to iSlate?

If Youtube has removed the video you can also see it here

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/131515/ipad/
    Last edited by Morpheus; Jan 27, 2010 at 05:04 PM.

"I'm not going to buy the new Apple iPad right away... I'm gonna wait until a Supper Absorbent Max iPad comes out.."

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/ne...treply&t=84470

More of a PR video but it really show off the features. Personally the selling pint for me is "can it connect to my home network and stream my media?" if that is a yes, then I am sold, if not they can keep it.

----------

I am officially off the bandwagon

No camera
    No support for Flash
    No GPS

Seriously WTF was Apple thinking

http://www.informationweek.com/blog/...RSKHWATMY32JVN
    Last edited by techie2000; Jan 27, 2010 at 06:00 PM. Reason: more info

Well I don't know about you fellas but i need the ipad for my ipusssy. or should i say ivaginna. LOL. do they sell them by the pack? I guess one will do for a year.

They must have at least thought this would be an issue. Well thats what you get when you don't hire women in or to head your core product development and branding division.

They should fire the guy and replace him with a woman. If she were already a girl. Then it must have been that time of the month.

Ok, the first video was unconvincing, Steve does not believe a word he is saying.

The spoof it moderately funny, since we are alluding to periods and all.

The PR video is full of utter crap. Some good acting, but the iphone or even the ipod did alot more in innovating the way we do things than this appl slate which is almost the same as other slates in the past.

I see more innovation in the Lenovo slate/tablet than with this.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jan 27, 2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    THANK GOD