Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackberry Wifi vs BIS

Well it depends on your habbits if you know that you go from work to home religously then stick to the Wifi but I think the BB is more practical since if you are at home, on the road, at the movies, the bank, mechanic this list could go on for ever you would still have connectivity through the BIS, you in the middle of no where and you want to find your location BIS BB maps or whatever BB call its map service I think this also applies to if you are somewhere where reception is very low you can't make out calls, then you just contact someone on your BB Messenger.

Quote Originally Posted by don_corleone View Post
    most apps dont work without bis..

if u dont plan on using BIS, why do u have a blackberry?..might as well get another smartphone
    Sorry but I must agree I think the main sell point of a BB is the BIS and if every other smartphone company had their own version of the BIS you we would have seen a whole lot less (whoa oximoron) BBs around I may be wrong but I don't see what a BB has over any other smart phone but the BIS.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Sorry but I must agree I think the main sell point of a BB is the BIS and if every other smartphone company had their own version of the BIS you we would have seen a whole lot less (whoa oximoron) BBs around I may be wrong but I don't see what a BB has over any other smart phone but the BIS.
    u arnt wrong
    bb has the lamest specs for a smartfone
    the only ftw point is the bis
    nokia a try a thing wid them email lets see how 2010 makes a change in this field

Quote Originally Posted by L4nd0 View Post
    u arnt wrong
    bb has the lamest specs for a smartfone
    the only ftw point is the bis
    nokia a try a thing wid them email lets see how 2010 makes a change in this field
    this is really true sigh other smart phones dont even freeze an if they do not as much as a bb sigh whats a smartphone with no video calling lol aw well nah bash have a bb storm for a year next week ^_^ n before that a pearl so i doe mind at all i guess the constant battery pullin has become habitual for a blackberry user im sure
    BB:Pin pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Spens View Post
    this is really true sigh other smart phones dont even freeze an if they do not as much as a bb sigh whats a smartphone with no video calling lol aw well nah bash have a bb storm for a year next week ^_^ n before that a pearl so i doe mind at all i guess the constant battery pullin has become habitual for a blackberry user im sure
    Actually i hardly do battery pull you been using 2 buggy blackberries so aguess thats why u might say what u just did...
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    Actually i hardly do battery pull you been using 2 buggy blackberries so aguess thats why u might say what u just did...
    sigh all ma storm twice a week blackberry n dey fail expiriments aww well still love ma storm thinkin bout switchin to a storm 2 think dere any better ma fone lived a long life lol now i think its time for it to go.....
    BB:Pin pm me

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    its quickly becoming a rare ocassion with the newer OS'
    Motorola Moto X on KitKat