Thread: Xlink Kai Jamaica

Default Xlink Kai Jamaica

I kno a lot of ppl from Ja has been banned from the recent ban wave even tho i hav another xbox(unmodded) that i play on live with i wud love to play a lot of my burnt games online using system link but its hard to get a good connection unless everyone is close so I wud love for Jamaicans that want to do system link meet up and hav our own group which im sure will grow just add me and ill explain more majestic_dre@live.com

Come on!! I kno a lot of Jamaican have banned consoles! I am on xlink now and i was playing with sum guys in the U.S earlier so it works just go to the USA room

how do u set this up?

does xlink work on windows 7

yeaa it does i use a router to do it

can you give a guide or a step by step description of how you got it working? also, have you ever tried a ps3 with xlink?

well if ur console is not modded or banned then I dont see the point in doing all this
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1