Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Jamaican Gaming website

Interesting site and Ja thing, mad

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post
    Too tired to read this post but saw one sentence.
    had (technically) 3 level 80s DK, rogue and Hunter. Was a friend's account so the Hunter was the only one I leveled up fully. He was busy in med school and I asked if I could play on his account a bit because back then I had no way to play otherwise. This was before I had xfire so no hours racked up there........
    Sorry sir, but your crusade is in another thread.

P.S. Yes I'm annoyed because I'm not in the habit of saying "This is better than that." It's all opinion, preference and perception.
    Nah lighting got nothing against you, you seem cool enough invited us to your Aion guild and such wasn't too fond of a member or so of your clan but got no probs with you if I saw you roaming around and we happened to be on the same PvP server well that may end differently if I misread you I apologize but if you read the first two lines of your sentence.

"SilkRoad, no.

World of Warcraft, yes."

Then you went on to describe Runes Of Magic and if you read the way Wish asked his question. Its almost like he asked "Is their any being stronger than a God" and then you responded.

"A God, no. (Anubis Egyptian God **hint hint**)

An Angel Of Lighting, yes", (Then I go on to describe the various types of angels and where they stand of the food chain) just wanted to clear that up would have messaged you but someone may have read your comment a labelled me as also a Crusader as you so delicately stated it and if you think about it in several things they are aspects which are better but one is free to choose what they prefer Evo maybe superior to the Skyline or vica versa in case of racing specs but a driver would just prefer the feel of his vehicle regardless are not if it has superior specs.

Its no hate thing here man we have enough people here doing that all love no homo.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Fair is fair I'm going to apologize for my post because Flu+Asthma just got me so sick I haven't been acting normal.

Anyway the problem was that I originally thought wish asked if it was "like" SilkRoad. Didn't realize he said better.
    Of course there was an Edit at the bottom of my post where I pointed out that I realized he was asking which was "better" but I was answering if it was "like" it.

Oh bout my clan, what happened there was also miscommunication. Lol Ah miscommunication.
    Not sure why but they thought you were being an @$$ about something you said, I'm not sure what it was but yeah it went downhill from there.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

nice link and a nice site too i love to know we hav hardcore gamers in ja...want to be a part of a Jamaican gaming development team

Quote Originally Posted by Utech22 View Post
    ... heavy loading of graphics on the site.
    yeah man if my connection was not fast i dont know how it go, its about time we had hour own site though

Quote Originally Posted by rock View Post
    yeah man if my connection was not fast i dont know how it go, its about time we had hour own site though
    yea but it look like hardly anybody visit the site

the site needs publicity

this site looks kool and its a jamaican website, that hype...pretty decent game reviews but the site needs more development and organization though

Jah Know star....Di forums on the site need some attention. Forums was the number one thing on the original JAgamers site.
    STILL cooler than a Polar Bear's Toe nail