Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Jamaican Gaming website

Quote Originally Posted by wishlist View Post
    The site show a game name runes of magic say it very good. anyone ever play it? is it better than silkroad?
    That game has been around for some time...It is quite good actually. Online multiplayer java-based game.
    ||| Knowledge is Power |||

this should be good ....

da website nah gwaan too bad

it seems a bit slow to me though.... wondering if its the site or flow messing wid mi....

Looks good and nice videos, but I didn't see a ps2 link I have not upgraded to the ps3 yet.

love d site going to register soon

yeh looks like a kool site. moves a tad bit sluggish fa real though. all it needs is frequent updates (which it may already have idk) n a more active forum with dedicated members and it will become sick

checking it out right now......

It seems kinda cramped in the center of the screen on my browser it gives some of the pictures an odd shape, in regards to load time I have no problem it just breezes by on my computer. I'm not sure who made this site but they should get some gamers together to keep this site up to date you will have to run through a lot of games and unless you have a deep pocket and massive amount of time on your hands its going to be kinda hard for a individual or one or two friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post
    SilkRoad, no.

World of Warcraft, yes. They pretty much advertise themselves as the free version for Wow and yes it was quite fun. Played on the PvP server. It just wasn't my style I just played it with some friends while waiting on another game to come out. But it is quite fun, dual class system is rather nice though in my personal opinion it kinds of reduces the urge to group. But anywayyyyy it's free so no harm in trying it.
    I do like the Guild War system they have, two guilds can declare war and kill each other where ever they appear. But I think that's only on the PvE server as obviously the PvP server wouldn't need that.

Edit: I just noticed you asked if it was better than silk road I thought you said if it was "like" silkroad. Eh, I'd prefer silkroad personally but apparently you were a WoW man so you might like this more. It's all personal opinion in the end. Try it still.
    What the hell better than WoW **sighs** I noticed like 99% of people who state things like this about WoW don't have a caped character in the game they just go around with a conclusion which they experienced with a low level character about a game which is highly based on End Game Content (only the highest level characters can access everything) you people really need to stop doing that better yet you all need to stop doing that before the "Clark Kent Vision Mark V" that I ordered gets here. Its okay Wish it looks like WoW but just like all F2P it has limitations a lot of them there is no F2P MMORPG game that is better than the top five P2P MMORPGs and WoW is in the top 5
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    It seems kinda cramped in the center of the screen on my browser it gives some of the pictures an odd shape, in regards to load time I have no problem it just breezes by on my computer. I'm not sure who made this site but they should get some gamers together to keep this site up to date you will have to run through a lot of games and unless you have a deep pocket and massive amount of time on your hands its going to be kinda hard for a individual or one or two friends.

What the hell better than WoW **sighs** I noticed like 99% of people who state things like this about WoW don't have a caped character in the game they just go around with a conclusion which they experienced with a low level character about a game which is highly based on End Game Content (only the highest level characters can access everything) you people really need to stop doing that better yet you all need to stop doing that before the "Clark Kent Vision Mark V" that I ordered gets here. Its okay Wish it looks like WoW but just like all F2P it has limitations a lot of them there is no F2P MMORPG game that is better than the top five P2P MMORPGs and WoW is in the top 5
    Too tired to read this post but saw one sentence.
    had (technically) 3 level 80s DK, rogue and Hunter. Was a friend's account so the Hunter was the only one I leveled up fully. He was busy in med school and I asked if I could play on his account a bit because back then I had no way to play otherwise. This was before I had xfire so no hours racked up there.
    The only thing I really liked was the Raids, the BGs were fun sometimes. Was on a PvP serveer though I like world PvP more.

Ah I just read your whole thing now.
    No where did I say anything was better than WoW. Read again and again.
    What I did say is that They advertise themselves as a free version of WoW and of such have a few things in common with it as they seem to aim at making themselves the free WoW clone. Check their ads and so on, you'll see what I'm talking about.

So you've successfully wasted your time in attacking the wrong person.
    All I said was he seemed to be a WoW fan so he might like a game that was more like WoW.
    Sorry sir, but your crusade is in another thread.

P.S. Yes I'm annoyed because I'm not in the habit of saying "This is better than that." It's all opinion, preference and perception.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein