Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apple sues nokia for using usb and gui on s40, s60 and maemo!!

to mi apple is just bull crap specs with a pretty OS

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    after all that, the iphone is still better than any nokia... lol...
    kmt u mean better that nokias in 2000

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    Classic EU vs USA, Apple already have a bad rep from when I was a boy in terms of lawsuits.

Just being in court gets them off. Even when they loose. If apple makes a good phone (not OS) I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

Nokia mi say.

Iphone popularity worldwide is a different thing from iphone popularity in the US. Same with BB, just that we are situated under the US azz so we gobble up all the shyt their consumers go for.
    fi real
    wi need to mek wi own
    any trash america take up wi feel wi must follow
    Quote Originally Posted by kalel17 View Post
    I have 55 apps installed on my e71 and its just as fast as ever, the last time i formatted was 2 months ago. No crash no freezes.

This thing is running on a cpu that is less than half the performance of the iphone 3g omap2 cpu.

Response on the phone is lightening fast and immediate. The iphone's ui is only pretty, nothing smart about it. Its basically a phone for apps lol. I can multitask on my e71 with ease, i hav even left games running in the background overnight and the phone still has power in the morning.

Try all this with the iphone; no multitask by default and with backgrounder the battery will b dead in a few hours.

Symbian os has a feature called demand paging where app resources are loaded on demand, sending apps to background will see most of its modules being wiped from memory.

The os also puts cpu power to the minimum of what is needed, being able to shut down 95% of ram and cpu to conserve power. The os shuts down apps wen memory gets low, something just recently introduced into winmo and somethng that android lacks- maximum hav to be pre programmed.

All this makes it a true smartphone os, being able to think 'smartly'. Iphone lacks every single one of those, just to show how dumb and crippled the os is.

Symbian just needs a new ui, thats all.. Its smarter than other 'smartphone' os, somethng where only resource hungry winmo can match.

Europe hav always been ahead of america. Remember the razr craze? During the razr craze europe had phones like 6600, 6630, n70, sx1.

Blackberry is almost unknwn outside of the us, iphone 3g sold only 1000 iphones in a week when in first went to india.

Jamaica is under too much influence from the less advanced us, we should look to europe.

To show hw stupid the counterclaim is apple's stocks fell by 1% upon its announcement. Mayb it is that stockholders arent too convinced that apple is in a good position to win.

Its as far as claiming to hav patents on gui, usb and fire goes lol
    dude..........moto, nokia, sony maybe samsung and even siemens are backbone brands..........so how this unknown fone company a try make a statement (kmt the moto Razr already did that) when them fone is like minial.....come better

Quote Originally Posted by duberryd View Post
    listen to this man, he speaks the truth. nokia+ symbian kicks iphone arse all day.
    u zeet....nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Rademe View Post
    and european gobble up the SLOUCHY SLOW MACHINES made my Nokia...
    and Sony (Which is fairly good)

Nokia to me is like a rip off smart fone... its only claims its smart....
    and symbian in Nokias suck!
    I have ALOT of experience and they ALL get slouchy after u install about 10 apps or so.....

Nokia + Symbian = CRAP.....
    Sony + Symbian = OK....
    is sony crappy symbian UIQ u talkin u must knock u head
    u do realize is recently them start the s60 over

symbian was made for Nokia end of story an they damn gud smartphones
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Nokia has the largest market share 38% samsung is 2nd at 22% motorola and se is somwhere near 8 and 5 percent respectively
    man dar Jamaica zandegi mikonam.. JTW Magazine for all your analysis & financial news http://www.facebook.com/JtoMag1876JamaicaOnline