Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PES 2010 vs FIFA 10

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    tell PES to copy FIFA's greatness and online gameplay then I will take a look at it.

[/end_thread]

pes 2010 with pesedit 2010 patch has done that so take a look at it

PEOPLE PES 2010 on PC TAKES IT compared to fifa 10 pc with pesedit 1.0 and ambient sfx and i just find a world cup 2010 patch tat has in all footballing nations with 99% accurate player line up. And guys is a man make the patch . in the later part of the world there must be some die hearted fans who are game developers, because this patch give s the game a different feel cmpared to the default check out my forum for more detailshttp://www.techjamaica.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35

fifa 10 mi seh still..played pes 2010 an 2 me jus neva liked it so i jus buy fifa 10 for me its a winner

I use to love fifa until I played winning eleven 7 which was an eye opener, fifa just wasn't as fun anymore, to me winning eleven had better graphic, game play, moves, music and not to mention the commentary. I still like fifa especially 2010 with all the added moves but just love PES 2010 much more
    playstation all the way

Well im not the 1 to say FIFA is the worst, bcuz i've never played FIFA on any top scaled console, but PES on the other hand i can swear for, the last PES i've played is PES 2009 Xbox 360 and i wasn't dissapointed at all, soon buy PES 2010 still. I spitefully never purchased FIFA because my whole concept of it was that it is limited and only has world cup sides (England, Brazil, etc) and PES has world cup sides (England, Brazil, etc) and Club Sides (Man U, Chelsea, etc). Thats my Opinion, so i'm not bashing FIFA

Quote Originally Posted by kezwick View Post
    Well im not the 1 to say FIFA is the worst, bcuz i've never played FIFA on any top scaled console, but PES on the other hand i can swear for, the last PES i've played is PES 2009 Xbox 360 and i wasn't dissapointed at all, soon buy PES 2010 still. I spitefully never purchased FIFA because my whole concept of it was that it is limited and only has world cup sides (England, Brazil, etc) and PES has world cup sides (England, Brazil, etc) and Club Sides (Man U, Chelsea, etc). Thats my Opinion, so i'm not bashing FIFA
    FIFA has club sides...........

Really? didn't know that, PES is still my thing, no conversion here

pes a good football! fifa just look more presentable along with the licenses! plus pes goalies are better!! fifa is ok tho

maybe this will help .. but a fifa 10 mi still seh lol :..
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...orth-your-cash

Smile

Let me try and clear this up once and for all firstly on consoles (Ps3 & Xbox 360)
    E.A made fifa 10 with next gen graphics and better game-play compared to the P.C version (they were too lazy to re-code the game for us P.C players) that in itself should define E.A and Fifa to you guys, every year from Fifa 98 to present they keep sending out the same robotic feeling game with no form of spontenuity which is just boring if you ask me.As for the menus and options a 8 year old could understand and use the options in Fifa which is exactly the way it was designed to be,not for advanced football enthusiasts but for an average person to just be able to take up the control start playing and be able to play it easily on the other hand PES provides so much more depth in terms of strategic gameplay and tactical team options that are by far designed for real football players and not the average gamer the only thing that PES failed on in 2010 was the dribbling and catch-up logic which was unrealistic but it was by far more fun to play than Fifa even without the licenses and all.
    The Future is for those of us who plan for it Today!!!