Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PES 2010 vs FIFA 10

Default PES 2010 vs FIFA 10

most of u guys have been born in fifa since 98 come all the way up, so have i.
    and to tell u the truth, its like PES has opened my eyes to real football playin simulation that makes fifa look like arcade gaming.

Now honestly, we kno fifa has the licensing and .... .(nothin much to add)
    PES has real motion game play, strategic options, and ever year they are acquiring more and more licenses to get player kits and team names. While Fifa keeps copying PES!!

Plz give me ur take on the two.
    Where there is a will there is a way

tell PES to copy FIFA's greatness and online gameplay then I will take a look at it.

[/end_thread]

Come on man, FIFA online gameplay is slow and crappy. If u bought the original pes and got the registration code, the online gameplay is smoother and better.
    And as far as greatness goes, i mean, come-on FIFA? great? HA.

The realness of all the players in PES trumps fifa look-alike-ness any day. every player in fifa has the same build, dem make Walcott and Arshavin (two smallest man pon arsenal) look tall and thick. wat kinda ting dat? dat nuh real. psssh

on pc pes wins ..idk bout consoles never played it on any

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle View Post
    on pc pes wins ..idk bout consoles never played it on any
    Well it looks the same on PS3 and Xbox 360 but with the graphics on best quality. So its better again
    this is pes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdxjiXqnfbg

look on that actual gameplay link. (sorry the menu is in german)
    When fifa can have menu's and options look so, and players attributes soo realistic??

now this is fifa
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwHBcW8ysFs
    And im not gonna lie, but fifa has improved there AI on the players movement on/off the ball, but as usual all the players look alike in terms of built.
    All a dem thick and talll and muscle up. only ting a dem face and skin colour different.
    Last edited by hottbwoyjp; Dec 4, 2009 at 04:44 PM.

pfft Fifa is and will always be teh better football game PES is trying to run up to its greatness but its not all that to me and FIFA online is slow and crappy dude ur PC or internet speed sucks its not the game xD and as graphics and gameplay fifa all the way for me.

what is so nice about PES confusing menus? What options does PES give that FIFA doesn't give more and better?

Quote Originally Posted by Alienware View Post
    pfft Fifa is and will always be teh better football game PES is trying to run up to its greatness but its not all that to me and FIFA online is slow and crappy dude ur PC or internet speed sucks its not the game xD and as graphics and gameplay fifa all the way for me.
    if u are talking about fifa and pes on pc ...obviousli you lack knowledge
    play the game 1st

PES has better movements of the players more styles which i have noticed FIFA copy for the past 2 years. However, the menus are confusing as stated by *chig* and the music is crappy in PES. I've played fifa from 98' and i must say i like PES as well both need some work though
    *** I guess Life is the leading cause of Death ***

Quote Originally Posted by ludadon View Post
    PES has better movements of the players more styles which i have noticed FIFA copy for the past 2 years. However, the menus are confusing as stated by *chig* and the music is crappy in PES. I've played fifa from 98' and i must say i like PES as well both need some work though
    U see, most ppl are jus ignorant when them dont really wanna see change cuz there afraid to try somethin new. i mean, come on ppl, its technology, dont be a old man about it. U think Fifa will always be the best in the world?

den if ur like that, i guess some ppl here are that love fifa are ppl that still stickin to C&W(lime) and not switchin to better (digicel and lime).

If u've tried PES 2010 on PC, which i kno none of you (the haters) have, trust me, you would be singin a different tune cuz me kno seh jamaican head nuh so tuff.