Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PES 2010 vs FIFA 10

ok im a pes fan i used to play fifa but converted after playing pes 5. so i decided to play fifa 09 since i have pes 09 . Actually playing fifa 09 right now and i mus t wow (in a bad way) im not impressed i think thr only thing that looks better is the field maybe and the lighting effects. thats abt it. how do ppl say fifa look better???? not really sure but i guess some ppl jus really biased. handling the players is a bit tacky not sure i like the feel at all and the ball seems to move really weird dipping miraculously at times for them to score at time and the free kicks are awful! the swerve is def exaggerated baddddddd and the ball drops quicker than a stone -_- pes with that patch is definately the better game but if only i cud get it on the 360. licenses is all fifa has the gameplay is great to those who like arcady stuff, im a simulation person. its like saying need for speed better than forza n GT( thats jus a jk tho)

overall its an ok game but my game is pes.
    If You Talk About That Of Whom In Which We Do Not Speak,Have We Not Spoken Of That Of Which We Do Not Talk??

Soon Drop:P

Core i7 920
    GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD3R-SLI
    G.SKILL Trident 6GB DDR3 2000

Fifa 10 fi life..