Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guaranteed Work...Guaranteed Payment

Thumbs up Guaranteed Work...Guaranteed Payment

Just browsing the Internet and came upon this website

Now, this is perfect for Freelancers looking for work. You can search for jobs that you have the skills to complete OR post your resume, experience and job skills and people will hire you.

I'm looking through the website and this is very impressive. Whether you need a team OR need a job - this website fits. Check out the storyboard example.

Service Buyers
    1. Search, interview and hire from around the globe
    2. Have Literal transparency between buyer and provider — just like managing by walking around your office.
    3. Pay only for time worked

Service Providers
    1. Post a profile, apply to jobs and interview for free
    2. Track time worked — automatically
    3. Get guaranteed payment without the hassle of invoicing or collections

This even opens up doors for Entire company's who are looking for more work to increase revenue. You can post your company as a Service Provider and get jobs based on your company profile.

Webpage designers can stay at home and get jobs.
    Software programmers need not join any large company and be paid to do nothing but maintain their Old software programmes.

I really like this idea.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Yeah, these freelance site are a great place to make some Paypal cash. I've gotten article writing jobs through them in the past.

Thanks yute, I've been looking for stuff like this for a while now, I appreciate it.

Bless
    BB PIN: 23100406
    do not under any circumstance deviate from the path of righteousness. Our the consequences could be GREAT!!!!!!

Let us know how it works out Tanei.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Been on it for awhile.

What Odesk has over most of these sites are:

1. The ability to set up companies. i.e. you can your friend who is a member on the site can team up and become a company. It helps in marketing your organization as well as, getting jobs as it broadens your scope (in the instances the do different things).

2. Live monitoring. If you are and employer, you can view the employee live when he/she is working on a project. You can see exactly what the person is doing. This is advantageous if the persons is charging you by the hour, they cannot bill you for time they did not work on the project. As a freelancer, you can get to actually show off your skill. This works well in gaining confidence with the employer. If you are good they will recommend customers to you.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus View Post
    Been on it for awhile.

What Odesk has over most of these sites are:

1. The ability to set up companies. i.e. you can your friend who is a member on the site can team up and become a company. It helps in marketing your organization as well as, getting jobs as it broadens your scope (in the instances the do different things).

2. Live monitoring. If you are and employer, you can view the employee live when he/she is working on a project. You can see exactly what the person is doing. This is advantageous if the persons is charging you by the hour, they cannot bill you for time they did not work on the project. As a freelancer, you can get to actually show off your skill. This works well in gaining confidence with the employer. If you are good they will recommend customers to you.
    Can you describe the setup process and what you need to have to get started?
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by zRo ToLeRaNcE View Post
    Can you describe the setup process and what you need to have to get started?
    I did some reading on the site when I found this thread yesterday. I'm still in the middle of creating my profile (I'm reading through the ENTIRE Terms and Conditions, etc on the last step). You don't really need any qualifications or such to begin. Basically, you sign up (typical profile info, select areas you can work in, hours available/week, rate you'll charge (they automatically add 10% to it for their fee if you get work via them), etc.), take some of the tests (currently 306, various areas; this is your certification; you can only resit a test after 30 days of your last sit, but you can hide embarrassing tests ) and wait for potential 'buyers' to make contact.

oDesk facilitates EVERYTHING, ensuring the buyer knows you the 'provider' worked the hours specified, and you the provider is payed for the hours worked. Read the FAQ.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

I set up my profile & am in the process of doing the one of the exams. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Any BBers in here that haven't add me already. Do suh nuh
    Bless
    BB PIN: 23100406
    do not under any circumstance deviate from the path of righteousness. Our the consequences could be GREAT!!!!!!

My profile's created too, and I actually read the ENITIRE User Agreement. There seems to be some collisions with some things in it and some things in the FAQ though, not too sure . Is there anyone here that can read and understand legalese willing to decipher this ?
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

have u guys found any local companies on there? how am understanding it, this would more suite ppl like programmers if ur overseas
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton