Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy girlfriend smashes Xbox' 360 to bits

i could share my time with her if the man dont want to

too bad is a xbox him was gaming on tho, PS3 woulda survive them likkle scuffs dere as we all know

reminder:
    Last edited by chig; Nov 25, 2009 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyjazz View Post
    lol this is a crazy girl i wonder what the man did to her
    I would slap her so hard, she lookx like the broken Xbox....
    Mayb not but, it would be over. Don't wanna be aroun anyone that crazy.......
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

yo some a unu need fi kno when fi put down di controller an start play the real action adventure game dem, wid ur woman in ur bed.

I play game nuff an my girl play dem wid me more while but i coulda neva mek it reach da stage dere even if she wasnt as interested in games as she is. wtf 97% game time 3% to share between the female and all other natural activities

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    I agree the time between the two should be shared.
    97% of the time for gaming and 3% for your would be bride. Can squeeze in a little food and sleep in that 3% as well
    LOL...just....LOL...wolfe u crazy

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    yo some a unu need fi kno when fi put down di controller an start play the real action adventure game dem, wid ur woman in ur bed.

I play game nuff an my girl play dem wid me more while but i coulda neva mek it reach da stage dere even if she wasnt as interested in games as she is. wtf 97% game time 3% to share between the female and all other natural activities
    Action adventure game with your girl....another classic moment right there. You people have a way with words LOL.

But real ting tho...there should be balance in everything, but being humans (male) we tend to go overboard with that one thing we love. I always say...every guy has that one thing they love 2nd (or 1st) to their girl...could be cars, money, games...or even other women. As for the latter im sure that gf would rather him play with xbox than with another woman
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by **ScarFace** View Post
    Check out the following video in which a 'crazy girlfriend' smashes her boyfriend's Xbox with a golf club because she is sick of him playing video games all the time and neglecting her. Big question is - real or fake video?

No way
    No way, no way, (you mad)
    No pon my team
    Not inna my regime
    Not inna your dream

I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

That looks fake, even during the vid, there is a link to see how her boyfriend got back at her. The both of them just attention seeking whores, If my girl destroyed my gaming console, do you really think I get back at her by doing a similar vid? I would be so pissed doing a vid would be the last thing on my mind.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5