Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy girlfriend smashes Xbox' 360 to bits

Default Crazy girlfriend smashes Xbox' 360 to bits

Check out the following video in which a 'crazy girlfriend' smashes her boyfriend's Xbox with a golf club because she is sick of him playing video games all the time and neglecting her. Big question is - real or fake video?

Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

That guys surprisingly calm. If it was me some cussing would gwaan still. M$ would be great if warrranty covered that. More than likely its Rrodded and they were getting rid of it.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

lol this is a crazy girl i wonder what the man did to her

lol thats one crazy ***** and nuh gal cant mash up mi xbox and she nuh buy it back.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

Unfortunately,I see this kind of situation time and time again. He neglets her cause he simply gets more pleasure/satisfaction from the video games than from his girl. To her, the console is another woman stealing his attention, so she had to do what any psychopathic girlfriend would do...destroy the competition.

lol. buooy, I don't know who I feel more sorry for, the guy, the crazy girlfriend or the XBOX.The poor console is trapped in a love triangle.

She really hits like a girl.lol
    My Speakers Can't Live If The SubWoofer Doesn't Breathe -Gary Lawrence
    http://www.youtube.com/GaryLawrence0
    http://www.reverbnation.com/garylawrence
    http://www.online.com.jm

That had to be fake because he took it surprisingly calm for a gamer
    CCNA looking for an opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by kevon View Post
    That had to be fake because he took it surprisingly calm for a gamer
    Well most gamers are calm people as they rather take out their frustrations and anger in front of the screen rather than in person. He's proly just saying that when he calms her back down she'll get him a PS3 for Christmas, so he'll play his DS till she does.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Well she cudnt be a ja girl, cuz most ja girl wud just cheat and done, so i guess she really rate him then if its real. Tho i wud ave acted calm as well, and i'm not that addicted to game that i put it b4 my girl. I think all male gamers shud balance their time spent on gaming and make sure they spend sufficient time with their gf.
    LOS-iX--ASROCKZ77 PRO4+||INTEL i5 3570K||2x CRUCIAL BALLISTIX 8GIG DDR3 1600Mhz ||ATI RADEON HD 5770 1GB GDDR5||BL-LG 16X DVDRW||XTECH 600WATT PSU||Seagate 120GIG SSD||24" RCA LCD TV/MONITOR||Seagate 160GIG SATA||
    Life an Eternal Mask of Illussion---->IGN: Triple6/ Techlos

Yo, a gal mash up my unit dem way deh... and trust mi, mi would a rahtid!!! to de bone...still mi nah say a man fi ignore him girl still...but just balance it...u knoowww
    A CHAIN IS AS STRONG AS ITS WEAKEST LINK...

I agree the time between the two should be shared.
    97% of the time for gaming and 3% for your would be bride. Can squeeze in a little food and sleep in that 3% as well
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.