Thread: Seeking a web developer

Smile Seeking a web developer

A web development and new-media company based in Kingston is seeking a web developer with at least 4 years of industrial-level experience.

If you are aware of anyone, please forward this message to them and ask them to email me (jameshuwevans@yahoo.co.uk). Feel free to distribute this email as widely as you want and post it onto as many forums as you like.

Job Description

An experienced web programmer is required for a position with a Kingston-based web development and new-media marketing company. You must have a minimum of 4 years of industrial experience in all of: PHP, MySQL, XHTML, CSS, XML, JavaScript, Windows and Linux, together with web-system and graphic design experience. Drupal experience is highly desirable. You will have client pre-sales experience and will know how to liaise with clients from day one to take their requirements and manage the delivery of a fully-working and debugged web system through all project stages. This position requires in-depth experience of code design, system architecture, system implementation and testing, and the interview process will rigourously assess all of these.

What's the pay like??

I have no idea. I am only passing on the information given to me. If interested please email jameshuwevans@yahoo.co.uk