Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel Now Has Trade-In promotion//Trade in lime and claro phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Samwells View Post
    I was just on Knutsford Boulevard...its quite CLEAR who winning this battle
    Its true, I work on knuts blvd and from the claro store open a morning time till it lock @ night it full up, whilst the digi and lime stores empty

Quote Originally Posted by Djohne View Post
    CLARO has this promotion but with blackberry, curve for curve, bold for bold etc
    thats not so in mville , u can take a bb peal and get a e71 nokia or a bb curve .

i went to the digicel but they dont offer the variety of phones to choose from like claro thats why most pple still at the claro store over tropical plaza digicel dont have nuttn good offering...

the nokias they plan to trade are
    E63
    another one not sure

the sony ericssson are
    w305 i trade in a razr an cop it lol
    w760

coral
    i wudnt boda list

blackberry
    8520 dats the only one

hmm sometime back did i not mention that digi would do the same thing that cw mobile did back in the day as with any company when they are at the top they begin to show them ***.. right about now is the same thing weh cw do digi doing see how long people a plead with digicel fi lower them rates ..does that sound familar with cw mobile..yeh it does aint it
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

hmm sometime back did i not mention that digi would do the same thing that cw mobile did back in the day as with any company when they are at the top they begin to show them ***.. right about now is the same thing weh cw do digi doing see how long people a plead with digicel fi lower them rates ..does that sound familar with cw mobile..yeh it does aint it
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

Quote Originally Posted by TechGT View Post
    thats not so in mville , u can take a bb peal and get a e71 nokia or a bb curve .
    So its on in Mandeville too?
    THANK GOD

Morpheus Guest

Default Digicel Counters ?!

Well Digicel launched their counter attack today but I dont think it phased Claro at all. At all the locations I went to persons were lining up to trade phones (except Digicel Tropical which ran out of phones), however most person remarked that they wanted to trade with Claro because Claro was offering them a better deal. They felt that they would be getting phones with better features and that in most cases they would be trading up, on the other hand they said that when they went to Digicel the phones they were being offered did not compare in value to current their phones. In the words of one customer "Digicel a try bait we up!".

I went into Digicel for myself and found that in most cases (feature wise) the Digicel trade wasn't worth it unless you were trading an old blackberry for a new one.

BTW while I was at Digicel Portmore they too ran out of phones. I found very odd since they didn't have a large crowd like Claro.

Its gonna be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of days...in the mean time I am searching for some old phones.

Claro Tropical Plaza

Digicel Tropical Plaza

Claro Portmore Mall

Digicel Portmore Mall

yow how come mi never see u?
    it run out fi real at portmore mall
    mi vex enuh
    **** digicel

ppl all trade it only fi trade it back at claro or unlock it

yo chris What do you think of this bust ? Is Digicel now officially in trouble ? what are the prospect for the coming year ?

Morpheus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by L4nd0 View Post
    yow how come mi never see u?
    it run out fi real at portmore mall
    mi vex enuh
    **** digicel

ppl all trade it only fi trade it back at claro or unlock it
    Neva stay long just went to check with my links in the stores to see what was available ... BTW Comtech in Portmore is out of most phones only corals are left.

They say more stock will be arriving tomorrow morning.