Thread: Nintendo Ds Lite

Default Nintendo Ds Lite

Trying to make a decision on a purchase of a nintendo ds lite as a christmas present for my nephew as this is what he requested. However i am in the Uk and i think these things are regionally coded so ideally it would be better to get one in Jamaica or the US.

Questions are, how much does a brand new one cost in jamaica and where can it be purchased? i know it cost about $130 in the US but i would prefer to get it in Jamaica if the price is competitive.

So where are they sold and for how much....

respect, B

trust me, the prices in Jamaica are not competitive on video game hardware. They are always inflated at least 150%, in most cases over 200%

What chig said, plus, the DS is region free. I think you'd need some sort of adapter for it to be able to be charged in JA though.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    What chig said, plus, the DS is region free. I think you'd need some sort of adapter for it to be able to be charged in JA though.
    Charger sell for it in Ja too. Think they sell in Kingston. Don't know xactly where but someone bought a charger for my niece and some DS Cards about 4months ago. I think it's Royale Computers, Half Way Tree.
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

If they are region free i am good then, i just want him to have the ability to trade games with his friends locally, i have loads of adapters home so this is not a problem, good looking out brethrens......