Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 vs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    That has always been my problem with Battlefield games it relies too much on the team ... there needs to be balance.
    It's a war game, why should it not rely heavily on team work? Your distaste seems to be as a result of your inability to be effective in a team all the time. To each his own, that's they I'm stickin with battlefield.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Morpheus Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy View Post
    It's a war game, why should it not rely heavily on team work? Your distaste seems to be as a result of your inability to be effective in a team all the time. To each his own, that's they I'm stickin with battlefield.
    I think you missed my point Ropy I don't have a problem with being in a team or being effective in a team all the time. The thing is there are some days when some of your team mates are having an off day, from my experience with Battlefield that can spell instant doom. With COD I know I can step up my game a notch and make up for the shortcomings of some of my team members. Its just like when you play football or basketball some days you have to shoulder your whole team...that is difficult to do in Battlefield.