Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 vs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

man, how u suh lucky fi get di beta stary????
    the game looks good, very good. looks like a must have
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kev007_2002 View Post
    man, how u suh lucky fi get di beta stary????
    the game looks good, very good. looks like a must have
    kev look how long we post links in the PS3 section how to get into the BC2 beta, why haven't you gotten your key yet is a question I should ask you

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    After playing the Battlefield Bad Company 2 beta for the past few days, I can confidently say I will not even bother to get MW2 again. Game feels a whole lot more solid and has squads, vehicles plus destructible environments and none all the noob autokill s*** you find in call of duty.
    This is why the BF franchise have always been more successful. CoD will always be just another online FPS until it implements a proper squad base system. I find that a lot of people don't like the BF franchise because it's a tactical game and not just another all you can kill online fps.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    After playing the Battlefield Bad Company 2 beta for the past few days, I can confidently say I will not even bother to get MW2 again. Game feels a whole lot more solid and has squads, vehicles plus destructible environments and none all the noob autokill s*** you find in call of duty. Only negative I can see is no claymores in BC2 but I can do without it. Love how the enemy spotting and kill assists thing works also.
    How do u know there are no claymores?

The destructible buildings etc make the game a hell of a lot more dynamic. See a man in a building and u can put c4 at the window or anywhere and blow him and his cover up. Can destroy walls to get to the objective faster and can destroy walls so u have a clear line of fire to the objective. It hype!
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    How do u know there are no claymores?
    I looked thru the weapon unlocks and gadgets etc and i dont remember seeing any trip mines, only the anti vehicle no anti-personnel mines

Seems like the release date for BF:BC2 is January 29, 2010 and not sometime in March.
    I'm counting down the days until my copy gets here.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy View Post
    This is why the BF franchise have always been more successful. CoD will always be just another online FPS until it implements a proper squad base system. I find that a lot of people don't like the BF franchise because it's a tactical game and not just another all you can kill online fps.
    what u mean by more successful? as in more sales, more longevity, better gameplay. I am curious to know
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

Success for me is longevity and sales. If you check the net I'm sure you'll be able to find a lot of active BF:1942, BF:Vietnam, BF:2 and BF:2142 servers. Where a BF series doesn't make up in disk sales, they makes up for it in server rentals. People still buy old BF games like BF:2 just because of it's online multi-player game play. Online game play experience sells BF, not the single player experience.

Call of duty lasts.. or used to last till mw2 came out. Now, if it continues like this, each new game in the series will last a few months and die out.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Solo Missions - CoD:MW2
    Multiplayer - BF, CS:S or UT3

I love Call of duty but being honest, i uninstalled the game the minute i was done with it because im not gravitated towards its multi-player.. i prefer counter strike, unreal or battle field.

and 2 the dude who said FPS gets boring - its because i bet you never headshot someone with a frag grenade or a knife, or killed he entire enemy team with 1 clip from a deagle. get up 2 my lvl and trust me u'll never get bored of playing MP-FPS with ur homies
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter