Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home Work Help

Arrow Home Work Help

can anyone help me out with this

See File

Thanks in Advance
    Last edited by AGENTDRE; Oct 29, 2008 at 03:14 AM.

Default Re: Home Work Help

have you tried www.google.com
    If not, you need to do so. The only problem you'll have is filtering the data.
    Good luck
    There is no wrong or right, only consequencies to action

"It is the duty of man to make his knowledge so complete in life, so as to make it impossible for any other to take advantage of him" - Marcus Garvey

JaDadz is right, google for it, or how stuff work should give u all the answers. Webopedia wouldn't hurt either.
    If u want get real technical check http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/

Unnu teacher kinda picky still, font size - 12, 1.5 margin Teacher..... tek it easy.

My suggestion would be the same as have been suggested already - GOOGLE it Part of the fun of doing a project is researching for the solution(s) and in this day and age when you have Google and many other websites, it makes it so much easier for you.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

you could also use dogpile which can give you results from several search engines

pcchick Guest

Yes google, dogpile and about can probably help you. Make sure that you read carefully and pick out the information.

@virus...dude My Professor is the same way.. she specifies the margins, the chronological order of the events in my thesis and how many pages. Not too picky just overly protective of our intelligence.

yea i use google on all my projects before jsut that i needed real help i needed this one to be done quick kinda lazy lol please help

I got similar questions in my communication's class if I can find the book i might be able to help you but last time I use that book it was 2 yrs ago well continue to use google in the mean time I go look for the book

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Unnu teacher kinda picky still, font size - 12, 1.5 margin Teacher..... tek it easy.
    - I can tell you've never been to any local university. This is standard issue paper requirement my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by AGENTDRE
    kinda lazy lol please help
    - As far as I'm concerned, ya just shot yerself in the foot right thur. A bit of personal advice:

No one's going to do your assignment for you. Help might be even harder to get if some folks here suspect even for a fraction of a second that you're lazy. Oops... you already said that didn't you? Way to go!