Thread: Facebook coming to PS3

Default Facebook coming to PS3

Some leaked screenshots from Sony show a PS3 interface with what looks like a native Facebook client configurable. There’s also a new photo browser and the ability to change the color of your gamercard, but at those features I make a dismissive gesture— thusly. A Facebook app would be handy, though a constant stream of status updates from heavy players might be lead to mutings by less gaming-orientated friends. “Devin found a new item!”

But that’s just the usual pain that comes with convergence. Facebook integration was announced for the Xbox 360 back at E3, though it’s not yet to the point of an actual client. It’s been given a few test runs, and I have to say it looks a bit ugly in NXE form, but what doesn’t? I think what irks me the hipshot way the avatars stand. It isn’t right.
    Source: http://www.crunchgear.com/2009/11/11...ystery-update/
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

I dont want it. Make the browser better and I will visit facebook maybe once a month on the PS3, otherwise stop clutter ppl interface.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I have facebook, twitter, zune market place and last fm on my xbox, its pretty decent but the main draw back for me is that u cant run any of them in the background
    ZEN
    CPU CORE i7 6850k @ 4GHz, RAM Gskill 32GB DDR4 3200mhz, GPU Asus GTX1070 Aura Storage: Samsung 512GB 950 Pro M.2 SSD , 500GB EVO , Cooling & Power Corsair RM750i & H100i V2 Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Atx

maybe now FB will see me more often
    >>Insert something witty here<<

do people really need facebook on consoles? i'd rather visit facebook on my pc
    ChAos AnD cOnfLicT ArE mY ParEntS

For me, the facebook app is a no but I sure welcome having the ability to update twitter from my console.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5