Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2 tonight

Default Modern Warfare 2 tonight

Hey guys, just got my copy of Modern Warfare 2 for my PS3, so as soon as i leave work, i'll be homeward bound, looking forward to the multiplayer, thats what im gona jump into first, will play single player later. Feel free to add me if you havent (see signature), i doubt this game is gona leave my console. See yall online.

In envy:
    I'll jinx you. You'll suffer from a power outage, the PS3's lens will become mysteriously dirty (beyond cleaning), and you'll be cursed with that annoying "Reigion 3" error message. I seriously envy you. For now, I'll save up for the PC version until I can afford the PS3
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Hope I get to play it this week or next so I can give my word on how sucky it really is. So far enemies look dumb, textures look stupid, sounds are annoying and the koolaid on screen when you get shot looks retarded. The nade throw graphics look inappropriate also.

Still has the smooth gameplay but its the same way for all cod games. Its quite obviously scripted and that bit is getting annoying. There really is nothing much dynamic in it at all.

They manage to make it look good in places though and the levels are bigger and have more verticality (is word?) Still not worth my money
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Will be joining you soon bro, gonna pick it up for the PS3 as well but not paying Watts New prices for it but if you wanna use your link and get me a discount
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Hope I get to play it this week or next so I can give my word on how sucky it really is. So far enemies look dumb, textures look stupid, sounds are annoying and the koolaid on screen when you get shot looks retarded. The nade throw graphics look inappropriate also.

Still has the smooth gameplay but its the same way for all cod games. Its quite obviously scripted and that bit is getting annoying. There really is nothing much dynamic in it at all.

They manage to make it look good in places though and the levels are bigger and have more verticality (is word?) Still not worth my money
    Troubled...lol...but thats your perspective still...Infinity Ward will still make their funds and for those who purchase it, we'll still have a lot of fun playing it with friends online, thats how it was in the first installment and the tradition continues, similar formula with interesting variables....WIN!

Watts New prices kinda steep for me still ; I called em yesterday $7500 + GCT = FAIL
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

No GCT on video games! lol.

Yeh ppl will enjoy it online imarri. Am looking forward to BC2 more but thing with battlefield games is they always have the one gameplay mode. Capture points rinse and repeat. Then there's the fact I can't justify buying cod on a console instead of PC. bah
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    In envy:
    I'll jinx you. You'll suffer from a power outage, the PS3's lens will become mysteriously dirty (beyond cleaning), and you'll be cursed with that annoying "Reigion 3" error message. I seriously envy you. For now, I'll save up for the PC version until I can afford the PS3

Forgive him Lord, for he knows not what he types...Amen.

I think games are becoming more and more interesting and fun...MW2, Assasin's Creed, BC2, GOW3, MAG, wow...thats all i can say for now...kinda off topic but hey...Modern Warfare 2 later...counting down to 5

you alone have that for now bossman. even tho wen i logged on earlier, 90% my list was playing MW 2 and the other 10% FIFA. Not getting this for a couple weeks at least.

Sean I'm surprised you're buying a game for PS3, and might even be using the PSN. You ok?
    Last edited by chig; Nov 10, 2009 at 06:54 PM.