Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Got banned yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by RadForce68 View Post
    That happens to a brethren of mine a month ago. Guest what his 360 was modded. That means microsoft finds a new way to detected mod 360. So planning to pay online, be careful how u mod ur system.
    Im a lil confused here guys........

So once u mod ur 360 now and connect to the internet it is detected by Microsoft and then ur 360 gets banned from Microsoft's online contents?

Or is it that ur banned only from Live?

EDIT: I just read the link A_A posted in post #10 so its all clear now.
    Last edited by sk@tta; Nov 9, 2009 at 10:57 AM.

I got banned as well but in the process of sourcing another, lol. I am also of the view that M$ can now detect that a console is modded so my plan is to buy a virgin console to be used to play the games I have bought and will purchase in the future (There is no way I am playing Forza 3 without XBox live) and use the banned console to test a game out before deciding if it is worth being purchased.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    I got banned as well but in the process of sourcing another, lol. I am also of the view that M$ can now detect that a console is modded so my plan is to buy a virgin console to be used to play the games I have bought and will purchase in the future (There is no way I am playing Forza 3 without XBox live) and use the banned console to test a game out before deciding if it is worth being purchased.

Your gamertag will be corrupted EVERY SINGLE TIME it is used on a banned console. This means you cannot use your banned console to play backups offline just to get achievements - it wont work, the second you put your profile back on a good 360, it will be corrupted and all progress lost. There is no way around this.
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Scarface, I know all about this. I read the same sites you do. I did not say I plan on moving the hdd back and forth. I have already created a new gamertag to be used exclusively on the banned console (I don't care about achievements), and once I get a virgin console will use the recover gamertag option to un corrupt my main GT to be use exclusively on virgin console.
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

for ppl with modded system plz dont play online microsoft as find some way to pickup modded fw their will be an update very soon and for ppl who i have modded their system plz keep update wit me
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    Scarface, I know all about this. I read the same sites you do. I did not say I plan on moving the hdd back and forth. I have already created a new gamertag to be used exclusively on the banned console (I don't care about achievements), and once I get a virgin console will use the recover gamertag option to un corrupt my main GT to be use exclusively on virgin console.
    so... your 4th 360 now then huh? ntn nuh wrong wid dat...
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    so... your 4th 360 now then huh? ntn nuh wrong wid dat...
    How many times am I going to tell you. The cost of 3 games = 1 X360. So let's add it up, cost you played for Killzone 2, FIFA 10, Uncharted 2 = the cost of my new X360 and you say I am mad