Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new 360 ban wave..for those who play games before release

sigh... all these ppl buying multiple 360s just because they can download games on it (and they still buying games...). Sony really losing out now.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    sigh... all these ppl buying multiple 360s just because they can download games on it (and they still buying games...). Sony really losing out now.
    ]

xbox live thats only reason
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

These PSN guys fail to understand how addictive XBL is. If you guys can't see that clearly there is something superior about XBL why persons would be willing to buy another XBOX to purchase games that cost the same as on the PS3, to pay for the service which is free on the PS3, clearly there persons including myself are either mad or there is just something really good about XBox and XBL. I know you PSN loyals think will simple argue it is the former (these guys are mad).
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

you are buying another xbox to play mainly 1 exclusive game online and the other is for playing free games. your argument against PSN is not very strong, definitely not convincing me.

That's my reason. What about the other thousands who will be doing the same?
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

really dont matter. pay to play online service for games the console doesnt have does not make sense, the games i usually play online are either exclusive or have larger communities on PSN (ex. FIFA). Getting a 360 just to pay to play multiplat games online is unnecessary & RISKY, in addition to the fact that most all of my real friends who have a console have a PS3, only 1 has a 360 and he neither plays it anymore nor did he feel paying for XBL was worth it.

Yes you are mad.

What is there above adding friends to your games and being able to chat to them? Once that is there what more do I need? Not paying for something thats essentially the same as a competitors free service unless I need an extra feature thats not there.

The 360 seems to be tied to live though so you would need a new console to get back the features they take away when you lose live. Simple features that the console should always have and should not be affected.

Btw... you guys really should get yourselves checked

If psn goes the way of live I hope they maintain free to play service at least. Thats how live should be from the start with ppl paying to use extra features instead.
    Last edited by semitop; Nov 10, 2009 at 09:11 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Well when Sean and others invest in a good title that is tied to a specific console I guess they have no choice. But my overall concern here is that for PC gaming.
    Clearly developers are going to like the PS3 and 360 over the PC now that they can reduce the rate of piracy. Some games are just a lot better on the PC. But it seems the PC is just going to get Console ports if any titles at all.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

lol, just as I expected ....................