Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Age: Origins

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    at least a trailer wouldnt spoil the game for some people, it gives a taster. Some people are heavily against seeing gameplay before playing, some to the point they refuse to play demos. I could post reviews but the reviews weren't really up as yet, the Gamestop review is one of the first and that wasnt on youtube yet im sure
    I also prefer gameplay trailers I don't need to see detailed gameplay to become a spoiler but it would be ridiculous not to check a review whether you read of watch it, trailers usually always look good and when you purchase the game you want to shoot the developers. Its looks good so far whats the price on this its either this or MW2 I think I should buy this instead its more up my ally.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

So for the persons who have started playing, is it worth the buy?
    Only we can save us.

Quote Originally Posted by KoyoteGambit View Post
    So for the persons who have started playing, is it worth the buy?
    Well like I said earlier, if your into MMO's and RPG's alike then this one is a must have. They even have 2 patches out for it already and it supports downloadable content, so yeah it's worth the buy.

If your more of an RPG person rather than a FPS person then definitely get this one.

Planning on setting up a new rig soon, so will broadcast it over xfire if your on and you can check it out and see.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Basically, this is on o the best games out now, Its worth getting and spending time on. Just know that this game requires some serious strats to pass certain points.

if u want to really complete the game, its over 70 hrs long.
    Phenom II X4 955 (3.6Ghz), HD 4670(soon upgrade), AM2+ gigabit board, 4gb DDR2, cant afford any 3 yet....

Quote Originally Posted by -=KzR.Erasor=- View Post
    Basically, this is on o the best games out now, Its worth getting and spending time on. Just know that this game requires some serious strats to pass certain points.

if u want to really complete the game, its over 70 hrs long.
    And that's just one (1) of the seven (7 I think) story modes, so do the math.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Nice video of gameplay. Just had to post:

man i hear this game is super amazing and sweet - cant wait 2 play it maself
    Vylle"Instability shows far more ignorance than indifference"
    PC: INTEL I7 6700K | 2TB SSD + 2TB HDD | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR4
    Phones: OPO 534-9428 (LIME) or 5925530(DIGI)
    Facebook || Twitter

Installed this game and was ready to go but ended up playing coh instead. Feel its a game I will spend some time with though... took me couple years to beat diablo II (left and came back) so this might just be another one of that for me
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

again people please put down these games. If your going to spend hours on the computer do something that wwwil value the time spent
    Able to flash any psp. Give me a link 3776646
    PSPs hacked: Slim: 134 Phat: 200 3000/Brite: 35(ChickHEN R2/GEN-A)

You go in almost every game thread with a similar waste post you might as well give up cuz we hard of hearing/seeing
    Yeah after beating the first challenge I put it down until I can dedicate more time to it. This game is deep
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.