Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: God of War III

Default God of War III

Is there really no God of War thread? Anyway, some gameplay from the demo that was shown at e3 this year. Codes gone out and I never got one for the download, anyone has it to share?

Profanity alert! Avoid hell, wear earplugs!

Something interesting I noticed- those gloves actually interact with the walls when they hit. The effect is really cool, the attacks range reduces as it hits the wall. Not sure if other gow had it.
    Last edited by semitop; Nov 2, 2009 at 07:41 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

No the other GOW didn't have if memory serves me correctly at least the first one didn't have it your weapons went right through wall didn't bounce of them or anything.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

The game gonna be another great exclusive.

Chect the graphics when he comes out of the air tunnel and approaches the magma *dr evil style* monster. The textures just look hype, the shadows everything. If they manage 60fps on this it would be even better. Right now its 30-60 with most of it around 40fps according to God of War III demo performance analysis
    All rights reserved.

Looks good as per usual of GOW my only qualm with GOW was that it was too easy even for default levels the first time I played DMC and Onimusha the first boss either gave me a warm time or killed me I stepped all over the first boss in GOW and several others of course all of this changed in God Mode and I think on hard or whatever but initially I just found it a bit too smooth to run through especially since it was so short.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

I was waiting on you to make this thread azix, now I can post what i wanted to from last week

God of War III Ultimate Edition coming for $100

The Ultimate Edition will feature the following:

Exclusive Collectibles
    • High-End Sculpted Replica of Pandora’s Box
    • Limited-Edition God of War Art Book featuring exclusive art, content and interviews

Exclusive Digital Content (Available via PlayStation Network voucher codes on day of launch)
    • God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges
    • Premium Kratos Skin – Dominus
    • God of War: Unearthing the Legend Franchise Documentary – a full-length movie documentary depicting the history of the God of War franchise
    • God of War Trilogy Soundtrack – God of War, II, and III scores from the game (mp3 digital download).
    • God of War: Blood and Metal EP – a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War (mp3 digital download).

I really want this, but I rather buy the normal edition and then buy this for half the price much later, Collectors Edition have a terrible depreciation rate. I really need to get the GoW Collection before too cause I missed all of what happened in 2 but thats definite.
    Last edited by chig; Nov 2, 2009 at 03:11 PM.

Adding ultimate collections and such to my list of things I hate. I just want the contents, not some huge retarded box that looks like something from hell.
    All rights reserved.

well like I said, they depreciate like crazy. Look on both RE5 and SF4 CE's now, both are dirt cheap

jah kno, does anyone know if dere is still time to get codes to dl the ps3 demo?
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kev007_2002 View Post
    jah kno, does anyone know if dere is still time to get codes to dl the ps3 demo?
    lots of ways to guarantee getting it, including the GoW Collection and District 9 Blu-Ray. Don't need to set a preorder to get a code, don't think a 15min demo is worth that trouble.

I see what you mean by cheaper collectors editions. Still takes up space though

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...12A-_-79261151

Resistance 2 collectors edition at 40$ and can you believe the single disc still going for 56$? jeez. Though the CE is a deal on newegg.

They honestly need to drop the price on these exclusives. As time goes by while they have the high prices there ppl will just forget about them.
    All rights reserved.