Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Claro Double Day Every Day 'til Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by shaunjunior1 View Post
    well u have an unlimited data plan i use mine on the net like crazy so i dont mind i dont mind
    I see, poor me.

If they had allowed one to sign up for the one day unlimited with bonus credit, i wouldn't have needed the unlimited plan. I would have made sure i took advantage of the double days. wickedness that still LOL.
    THANK GOD

Also, it doesn´t have to be one card of 500 dllrs, u will receive the bonus credit for every accumulated 500 dllrs, example: if u put 200 dllrs today and on friday u put another 300 dllrs, u will receive 500 dllrs for those accumulated 500 dllrs, but there´s a catch......there´s always a catch.....u will receive those 500 dllrs in bonus credit within the next 48 hours.....
    !!!!!!!!!!WHOMESSEDWITHTHESPACEBARONMYKEYBOARD!!!!

$500? Eh, neh! Not me. I can count the number of persons I know with Claro on one hand... and we ain't chatting that much. I'll continue to hold on to my Digicel...
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

My second week using Claro as main service provider and I’m loving it!!

Can now browse to my heart’s content with tons of free credit, no longer do I have to check a number before calling it (most of my business contacts use claro or lime…the rich always trying to save a buck) and I can once again call landlines.

The extra $2.00 to call a digi number is more than compensated for in the $10.00 saved to call a non digi # and the $5.00 saved to call a landline. I truly feel that I’ve broken free….and it’s a wonderful feeling!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Guy View Post
    My second week using Claro as main service provider and I’m loving it!!

Can now browse to my heart’s content with tons of free credit, no longer do I have to check a number before calling it (most of my business contacts use claro or lime…the rich always trying to save a buck) and I can once again call landlines.

The extra $2.00 to call a digi number is more than compensated for in the $10.00 saved to call a non digi # and the $5.00 saved to call a landline. I truly feel that I’ve broken free….and it’s a wonderful feeling!!
    From one emancipated brother to another.

WELCOME.

FREE UP!!
    THANK GOD

Quote Originally Posted by MOB-Tools View Post
    Good deal.. but it tells alot about there market share..very limited. But it still benefits the customers, when they give these deals. it is a pity more customers are not responding to them.

Digicel has a lot of market share, so I do not expect any big deals from them
    I have been a Digicel customer since 2001. Even with the double bubble and all these Digicel promotions, I think Digicel showed more care to their customers back in the day. There are numerous reasons behind me thinking this way.

I think many people should switch to Claro and remind Digicel how they got to the top in the first place...by putting the customer first.

I bought a Claro chip on Monday for the sake of my girlfriend but am yet to put it in my phone, still sealed up and everything. With Digicel it's hard for you to talk all you want with your girlfriend without spending quite a dime. The VIP doesn't cut it anymore. At first the VIP was $450 per person for unlimited talking now you need to pay $900 per person for unlimited talking. Who needs to be forking out more than $2,000 every month just to speak to their other half ?

Maybe Claro saw this loophole and decided to capitalize. It's simple, wouldn't we all want to talk to our other half, family members or close friends without paying a premium for it ?

Claro has vowed to bring down Digicel in 3 years time. 2 more years left. It will be interesting to see how many people respond to Claro's better deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Jamaican View Post
    I have been a Digicel customer since 2001. Even with the double bubble and all these Digicel promotions, I think Digicel showed more care to their customers back in the day. There are numerous reasons behind me thinking this way.

I think many people should switch to Claro and remind Digicel how they got to the top in the first place...by putting the customer first.

I bought a Claro chip on Monday for the sake of my girlfriend but am yet to put it in my phone, still sealed up and everything. With Digicel it's hard for you to talk all you want with your girlfriend without spending quite a dime. The VIP doesn't cut it anymore. At first the VIP was $450 per person for unlimited talking now you need to pay $900 per person for unlimited talking. Who needs to be forking out more than $2,000 every month just to speak to their other half ?

Maybe Claro saw this loophole and decided to capitalize. It's simple, wouldn't we all want to talk to our other half, family members or close friends without paying a premium for it ?

Claro has vowed to bring down Digicel in 3 years time. 2 more years left. It will be interesting to see how many people respond to Claro's better deals.
    9 bills per person per month. my other half overseas now and i still calling her for free. LOL
    THANK GOD

kmt who cares??
    DIGICEL ALL THE WAY

why freeness always full a so much conditions?
    I protect i serve i reassure!

Quote Originally Posted by techgangsta21 View Post
    why freeness always full a so much conditions?
    yea ur right bro,

but remember jamaican don't read either
    ............especially fine prints
    The only way to discover the limits of the possible...is to go beyond them into the impossible. BBerry Bold 9000