Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need to know the best PSP Games out there i jus got a PSP

Default need to know the best PSP Games out there i jus got a PSP

need to know the best PSP Games out there i jus got a PSP handheld so make a list of games u played and enjoyed everybody leave all ur recommendations zeen.

First of all it depends what kind of games you like but if you don't have a genre specification and you like all games then you could try

Lumines :- Puzzel something like the new generation version of tetris but different
    Final Fantasy VII:- Crisis Core :- Turnbased RPG prequel of FFVII
    Kingdom Hearts :- Realtime RPG
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Genre's im looking for are shooting,driving,fighting, strategy, real time strat & rpg though its not my ting but i will try final fantasy VII always thought it was gay or someting never played it before i will see what the hype about with dat game, im not a fan of turn based games though.
    Last edited by mekeino; Oct 30, 2009 at 03:32 AM.

Well you may not truely be able to appreciate FFVII Crisis Core unless you have played FFVII and to be honest RPG is not a test genre its better you go find a friend who has it or rent it because A LOT of people don't like RPGs then usually find then more because of the level of detail and thinking that is required the average individual especially the average Jamaican just want to point and shoot, race or kick a ball up and dow thus the popularity of games like Halo, NFS and Fifa in Jamaica anything outside of that they usually fight it out also I don't recommend getting a RTS on a PSP in all honesty I think that should be kept in the PC Realm.
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

das true but it reach FFVII im sure i missed out alot of detail and characters an stuff in the game that a veteran player would pick up on easily to go through the game right? an rts use up mouse pint an click with PC, more or likely it not going to translate well on psp.
    Last edited by mekeino; Oct 30, 2009 at 03:41 AM.

I wouldn't say pick up easily but people with RPG backgrounds tend to notice things that others wouldn't notice and also tends to get the best out of the characters.

For a driving game you can checkout "Burnout" high paced fun arcade type driving.

I'd say
    God of War: Chains of Olympus
    FFVII Crisis Core
    LocoRoco 1&2
    GTA: China Town Wars
    GTA Stories, both of them
    Resistance Retribution
    Prinny: Can I really be a Hero
    Tekken
    Killzone Liberation
    MGS Portable Ops
    Dissidia: Final Fantasy
    Syphon Filter games
    echochrome

there u have a healthy list

I hear the PSP Go Grand Turismo is good. Get that. And God of War: Chains of Olympus. And Tekken 6.

Tekken 6 drop snap, mi deh back a time thought it deh 4 oh and GT go will do

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    I'd say
    God of War: Chains of Olympus
    FFVII Crisis Core
    LocoRoco 1&2
    GTA: China Town Wars
    GTA Stories, both of them
    Resistance Retribution
    Prinny: Can I really be a Hero
    Tekken
    Killzone Liberation
    MGS Portable Ops