Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

well it depends on how you hold the gun while prone. You can easily brace it on your shoulder and use the other hand to put downward force on the gun. I think is more of an anti camper thing.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Personally i don't like sight aiming, it slow the player down too much but i have no choice when playing MP mode. firing frm the hip only give you about a 45%-50% hit rate, and that can spell certain doom while playing with good players.
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

Trailer

All rights reserved.

the single player aspect is really tempting me to get this game.. if its comparable to Uncharted 2 I may be forced to choose between this and GoW Collection if i dont secure an income soon

Was that Em I heard in the vid up there??
    Zee
    -----
    To find yourself, think for yourself © Socrates 469 BC

The graphics look obviously inferior but they seem to be doing well with the story and action.

BTW the game is confirmed to only have 18 players as max, even on the PC. Some people won't like that at all. I really thing activision is messing up here.
    All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    the single player aspect is really tempting me to get this game.. if its comparable to Uncharted 2 I may be forced to choose between this and GoW Collection if i dont secure an income soon
    WHAT!!!! if i had a PS3 there would be no need to choose between MW2 and GOW collection as the clear choice would be God of War, MW2 is a shooter and shooters should be played on the PC, GOW is the clear choice, and trust me by the time u get thru GOW the sweet sweet revving of the finely tuned machine that is GT5 will be available
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

and the collection is 2 great games vs 1 great game. 2 games for less than that 1 game also.
    All rights reserved.

only reason i might a say MW2 is true it would be a new story for me, tho GoW 2 would be half a new story for me also. But ya u right taking price and purpose into consideration I will be getting the collection b4 this, but still look like it goin be sutm sick to play thru.
    I guess I can do another playthru of MW when I finish Uncharted 2, if the collection dont come out by then

Still curious to see how this will match up with others for GOTY, even tho i not interested in this for multiplayer atm

first they cut out the private hosting, now they limiting it to 9 vs 9 matches why are they screwing up the game, maybe this is all a ploy and they will jump out and say hahaha got you
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1