Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by zRo ToLeRaNcE View Post
    You don't need ACOG to quick scope...it's worse cause it increases the time it takes to ADS (Aim down sight).
    PLUS the zoom is actually less with the ACOG scope.

Use Sleight of hand for better Quick/No scoping...but if u practise without SOH, u get better.
    i use sieght of hand with the acog scope and murder ppl sniper of choice intervention
    Last edited by Ramon_kmtjerk; Sep 3, 2010 at 01:00 PM.
    One plus one-CM11H44s

lol...............Intervention - lol
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

Need some help to complete special ops... link up

Quote Originally Posted by madcats99 View Post
    Need some help to complete special ops... link up
    where specifically you talkin

So after finally completing some challenges I felt took forever to get anywhere in (Lightweight perk! and EMP) I finally decided to Prestige... and then the initiation process began. I get pitted against a full team of snipers all using Cold Blooded and Ninja and all their weapons were suppressed, rifle and secondaries and it was on the Wasteland map in their ghillie suits to make the challenge sweeter. What's worse, I still didn't have access to the Scout Sniper basic class as I wasn't lvl 3 as yet.

One thing tho, in a S&D match while I was the last survivor on my team against one more person, I had the First Recon basic class using, then the guy shoot me in the back while I was watching the detonator briefcase on defence. I couldn't help but notice in the winning killcam the guy found me by using the heart beat sensor when that class has Ninja... I specifically heard the beep and saw the red dot on his HBS so is not like I jus got flanked so is whappen dere so?

anyway im lvl 12 again now, cant wait to unlock the M16 back and proper handguns