Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Super Mario Brothers Wii

Zandex, its the 19th now... wha gwaan fi Mario and the Mario fanboy?
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMac2 View Post
    Zandex, its the 19th now... wha gwaan fi Mario and the Mario fanboy?
    Oh team, sorry for the delay...But this game is a must have for the season. If you are a hard core Mario player, then you will surely appreciate the layout and design of this game. They did an excellent job with the overall visual and I'm totally impress. The game play just flows..I like the idea of the Guide..which basically plays through a specific level for the user.

Introduction of new capabilities, just allow for additional game play. They allow us to leverage the Wii controller, by shaking to execute these effects.

One big plus, the ability to have multi-players..finally I am able to play with my friends throughout the game (helping along the way)..

Yeah, in my books..it got the grade.
    Be what's next!

I'm definately not buying another remix mario game until fzero comes out

trying to download for the wii. regardless it is worth it, even if it is for the multiplayer aspect.

I've heard that this game is selling like hot hardough bread up North with most places sold out of stock as soon they get it. I guess it must be really good?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I've heard that this game is selling like hot hardough bread up North with most places sold out of stock as soon they get it. I guess it must be really good?
    Its crack in video game form... only a few have accomplish this. PopCap, Microsoft with Halo and of-course Nintendo
    NZXT S340*Asus Prime B350 Plus*AMD Ryzen 5 1600*Cooler Master Masterliquid 240 AIO*8GB Patriot Viper 3000MHZ DDR4*SanDisk 120GB SSD*Corsair CX 650 80+Bronze PSU*Windows 10 Pro 64bit*Acer R Series 21.5" IPS 1080p 4ms Monitor

What about Blizzard with WOW?
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

ok hear what, mario....the best thing to play right now if u have 2 or more friends. the game is really addictive. EVERYBODY will enjoy it regardless o how u view mario. GET THE GAME
    Phenom II X4 955 (3.6Ghz), HD 4670(soon upgrade), AM2+ gigabit board, 4gb DDR2, cant afford any 3 yet....

getting my copy next week. yes!!

Lucky you... still have a few things to clear off before I can look at getting that one
    Master Yoda:"Strong with the force TechJamaica is"