Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So many HORROR MOVIES!!!

Default Re: So many HORROR MOVIES!!!

I love horror flicks or sci-fi. The grudge, was weird. I heard alot of people say they didn't like Butterfly effect, which I thought was a pretty good movie. I think they're either hating on Ashton (quite a few ppl don't like him for some reason) or they didn't understand the movie. Movies I remember most are the older ones like Child's Play (the first one) Cujoe, the fly and some Steven King like Misery and The Shining. Haven't watched any of the recent ones, kinda think they maybe disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan
    LOOVE HORROR, you guys are lucky horror movies are in vogue now, and not the slasher/REAL gore movies I cut my teeth on. Stuff so violent they are not in any mainstream video clubs or shown in theatres.

"Cannibal Holocaust"
    "I,madman"
    "Crazy Lips"
    "Back Sun"
    this one i forget name about dead mermaid found in sewers and dissected
    do u have any of these movies?
    Accept nothing without examination....
    Reject nothing without consideration...

Any body watch Hind and Seek yet?

it was better than i thought it would be although it has a few loose edges in the story.....but didn't see that plot twist towards the end at all
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

I thougth it was utter garbage. Afterall is it that the little girl is the Demon?? What is the whole story about? Where was the scare factor? And why was she re-admitted in the end? Was Charlie, the dead little girl from next door? Who killed the mom? How does her cheating come into play?

come now tamara Seetie calm down

The little girl was not the demon...um there was no demon...i think she just inherited whatever condition her dad had that drove him nuts, she was adopted in the end by the family friend chick (can't remember her name)
    i think it was a different type of scary without all the blood n guts
    Dr callaway killed his wife after he saw her cheating on him

i am trying not to spoil it for those who don't watch it yet

it wasn't perfect as i said though and the biggest loose edge was the purpose of the crazy neighbours who lost a child
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

the amityville horror!!!!!

when will it stop!!!

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Do girls really do the cling on to the guys arm thing during the 'scary' part of a scary movie? and do guys really expect girls to do that? or is it a thing we just see in the movies about people at the movies? I've never done it myself, maybe i'm just weird though. i usually just scrreeeech and cover my face with my hands... usually in response to a scary part... which really makes no sense.... cuz i would then see the scary part and miss the part right after..... hmmm.... maybe i should cling.