Thread: Apple tries to gatecrash Win 7 launch with new commercials

Cool Apple tries to gatecrash Win 7 launch with new commercials

Source Neowin

In the light of Microsoft releasing their brand new operating system, Windows 7, Apple did not stay quiet. Apple released three new "I'm a Mac, I'm a PC" advertisements, focusing on users switching from Windows to Mac, in an attempt to pick up some more market share from upgrading consumers.

The advertisements focus more on consumers who are looking to upgrade their home PC, to go buy a Mac, rather than the usual commercials that depict the faults of Windows. The first of the advertisements attempt to bash Windows 7 on launch day, saying it will have the same problems as previous versions of Windows.

The other two advertisements focus more on users moving from PC to Mac, for the customer service and customer satisfaction.

This isn't the first time Apple has tried to spoil the Windows 7 launch, earlier this week Apple refreshed some of their MacBook and iMac lineup.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atvlo...layer_embedded
    Interesting hehehe..
    Last edited by ProdMaster; Oct 23, 2009 at 03:23 PM.
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!

If they had stayed quiet, I'd have thought something had happened to them.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

As always - those commercials are hype! They still phail at gaming tho.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".