View Poll Results: Choose the best option(s)

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • a) A can of compressed air

5 100.00%
  • b) A household vacuum cleaner

0 0%
  • c) A wet cloth

0 0%
  • d) A specially treated, commercially available dusting cloth

0 0%

Thread: CompTIA A+ Depot Technician Quiz #17

Default CompTIA A+ Depot Technician Quiz #17

You need to clean out the inside of your computer case. What tool(s) would you use to accomplish this safely? Choose the best option(s) from those listed below.

a) A can of compressed air
    b) A household vacuum cleaner
    c) A wet cloth
    d) A specially treated, commercially available dusting cloth
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

I'd say D but you could accidentally damage something more easily in the process.
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

To remove dust and dirt you should first use a can of compressed air to blow it free. Then you should use a damp (not wet) cloth to pick up the dust and dirt. You could also use a special anti-static vacuum cleaner to remove dust and dirt from the case.

Correct Option(s):

a) A can of compressed air

Incorrect Option(s):

b) A household vacuum cleaner - You should never use a household vacuum cleaner inside a computer case as they generate a lot of static electricity.
    c) A wet cloth - You should never use a wet cloth when cleaning the inside of a computer.
    d) A specially treated, commercially available dusting cloth - You should not use these as most of them use static electricity to attract dust to them.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    I'd say D but you could accidentally damage something more easily in the process.
    yute u use compressed air to get rid of any dust in your Pc The Correct answer is A
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries