Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Shipping to Jamaica [How much did you pay?]

lol, mi undastan wha him a seh still, some ppl, no matter how cheap u a sell sumn dem a complain all when it cheaper than the competition an some ppl a sell an set the price demself and when it sell dem complain seh dem shoulda price it higher cuz it sell too easy an all a ask fi more, dat now a jus rubbish
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

True that still i have sold tvs and people asking why is the price so low if somethings is wrong with it, and i say no its factory sealed and when they come they still want to bawl down the price. i Mean if something is selling for $10 everywhere else and you selling it for $5 people still going to offer you 4 or even $3 for it lol
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.

sometimes there is something wrong with it hence the low price
    a simple "3 day guarantee or money back" thing would ease person's minds

well i for one never had a return or a complain and all products are factory sealed maybe that person have a link to get those item here at lower price lol
    IT'S YOUR GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO REMAIN STUPID
    You take the blue pill – the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill – you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember, all I'm offering is the truth – nothing more.