Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nokia E52

Default Nokia E52

I'm looking for a Nokia E52 to buy. It needs to be European made, preferably a MADE IN FINLAND version.

I don't want any MADE BY NOKIA or MADE BY CHINA version.

Yung_Jah Guest

huh? Almost every REAL nokia made from Finland. Nokia only designs them I should think. You can check the classified section for phones on sale....but you cannot enter because your post count is under 50.

want a made by techjamaica one?
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

doubt theres a made by nokia version and if there is its probably a fake phone. Good luck finding that phone still. Was searching for one for about a month. You better off ordering one from abroad. And about the classified section the people in there are crapberry addicts...
    Last edited by Default; Oct 21, 2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: spelling

Yung_Jah Guest

lol @ crapberry addicts. Good thing I am not one of them craving for a BB.

i dnt see why ppl wet their pants over blackberries
    I protect i serve i reassure!

Yung_Jah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by techgangsta21 View Post
    i dnt see why ppl wet their pants over blackberries
    Same here. No idea why. Just about every corner I take....someone out there have a Black Berry.

Its like it is the next phone after the Razr hype. And come to think of it....the Black Berry aint cheap.

As much as I like one or two of them, I can't afford to pay for the BB service.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung_Jah View Post
    Same here. No idea why. Just about every corner I take....someone out there have a Black Berry.

Its like it is the next phone after the Razr hype. And come to think of it....the Black Berry aint cheap.

As much as I like one or two of them, I can't afford to pay for the BB service.
    u kno how us jamaicans stay from the phone expensive most a we have to have it all wen we kno nuttin bout features or capabilities
    I protect i serve i reassure!

The Nokia E-Series beat Blackberry by far. I'm not about hype, I'm about Functionality, features and possibilites.

Pavilion Jewellers had a E52 selling for $43,500 but the person in charge of the phones there said I could get it for $41,000. That's basically the price for a Blackberry Bold (outside of Digicel).

I was not interested in Pavilion's version of the E52 because it was MADE BY NOKIA which is really for the Asian market (APAC).

There's a loss of quality in the Asian / Chinese versions of Nokia and these aren't fake either, just that different components are used. You can instantly see the difference between European made and Chinese made Nokias...Less colours in the screen, a brighter screen...too bright for my liking and sound quality is not that great.

These Asian/Chinese Nokias cost a bit less but places like Pavillion likes to get these types and sell them at a premium price. Fortunately Digicel normally gets the European made Nokia smartphones (s60) but for regular series 40 (s40) Nokias, they tend to get the Chinese versions these days and sell them at a high price same way.

Like when they had the Chinese Nokia 6300, which is s40 (series 40) but fortunately I had gotten my 6300 3 months before it hit the Jamaican market and I got mine straight from London and it was made in HUNGARY which is European and is of the highest quality. The Nokia 6300 screen is still the best to date, highest quality sharpest clearest screen ever.

JUST TO AVOID CONFUSION ABOUT NOKIA SERIES:

E-Series, N-Series and any Nokia Symbian phone is s60.
    Phones like Nokia 6300, 5000 and 5130Xpress Music are s40.
    Phones like 1100, 1208 and these lower 1 series are s30.

If anybody comes across a E52 made in Finland or even Germany, please let me know ASAP.

Thank you all for participating.
    Last edited by Original_Jamaican; Oct 25, 2009 at 11:46 AM.

Default Nokia E52

Quote Originally Posted by Default View Post
    doubt theres a made by nokia version and if there is its probably a fake phone. Good luck finding that phone still. Was searching for one for about a month. You better off ordering one from abroad. And about the classified section the people in there are crapberry addicts...
    Thanks for the advice but I already checked there without luck and I don't have enough privileges to post on the classifieds.

What are the requirements for me to post in the classifieds ?