Thread: Stuff for sale but no 150 posts and wont be able to...

Default Stuff for sale but no 150 posts and wont be able to...

Hi Guys,
    As you can se by my history I have been a member for around 6 months and enjoy looking through the posts/responses. I was an active member of a similar community where I come from in Australia.(overclockers.com.au) With post counts in the thousands.

My problem is this guys, I have been over here for work and loved every minute of it, but unfortunately my work here has been cut short and I need to return to Australia .

This leaves me with a problem, when I came here i did so expecting to be here for years so I have a few things purchased recently that I cant take with me and need to get rid of..- all stuff that I cant use in Australia.

I can try and put notices up here and there but this really is the target audience to get rid of this stuff. Problem is that I'm only going to be here for another two weeks or so, so the classifieds in the newspaper etc really isnt an option - most of my stuff has gone already, its just the tech stuff left..

I can see why the 150 post count has been imposed, and i think that in conjunction with the no response policy in th threads has genuinley added to the experience and looks to have reduced the number of scam artists also.

Is there any way we can bend the rules here? What if I donate part of all sales to a charity in the name of Tech jamaica? At the end of the day I need to get rid of this stuff and now, I dont know where else to go with it...

Please consider and let me know.

thanks,

Chris aka TooKooL

Bend the rules for you would require bending the rules for all others and isn't debatable. Rules aren't for individual exceptions ... this isn't politics
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com