Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Forza 3 Review Thread

CHOBOT ROBOT!

@sean really now, how many forza reviews do we need to see?

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    CHOBOT ROBOT!

@sean really now, how many forza reviews do we need to see?
    lol, every single one of them
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    Forza 3 has an average score of 93 according to metacritic and is currently the highest rated upcoming game for the X360.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/plat...rzamotorsport3
    kinda sad dont?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    kinda sad dont?
    Yes very sad...................

G4TV video review added

destructoid review added.

Forza Motorsport 3 is the new king of racers. I can safely say that I've never played a better racing game. Scalable difficulty lets anyone play, making sure that everyone from novices to pros have a good time. Drop-dead gorgeous graphics will satisfy anyone's car lust. But it's that lovingly crafted and exceptionally realistic control that wins me over. Forza 2 was already great. They've just polished it to perfection to make 3. If Polyphony Digital really does have a better game coming with Gran Turismo 5, then I'm excited, as Forza 3 is the best racing game I've ever played.

10 -- Flawless Victory (10s are as close to perfect as you will get in a genre or on a platform. Pure, untarnished videogame ecstasy.)

But it is not perfect. Damage modelling is shallow and unconvincing. No-one has managed to put a predictable, bump-free difficulty curve into one of these sprawling sims, and Forza 3, despite a sterling effort, can't quite manage to smooth it out. Furthermore, despite the inclusion of drag racing and point-to-point tracks - including the magisterial Japanese mountain roads of Fujimi Kaido - and a few inventive race categories, the main career mode is still too short on variety relative to its extreme length.

The RenaultSport Twingo, unlikely hero of the F Class, and yes I am calling out you Yaris fans.
    More seriously perhaps, the boasts of lavish content - 400 cars and 100 tracks - ring a little hollow when you realise how much of it has been recycled from Forza 2. You will very often experience a strong sense of deja vu as you take the same car round the same track that you did two years ago. And while the circuit selection is hard to fault - fleshing out all the old favourites with some exciting and interesting new additions, both fictional and real - the car catalogue covers all the expected bases without ever stirring the imagination, the passion, or the amused smiles that Gran Turismo's eccentric, encyclopaedic collections always have. It's copybook car love.

Finally, and most controversially, there is the look of the game. You would expect Forza 3 to boast staggeringly faithful and detailed car models, and it does, no doubt. But despite that, it's graphically sterile and bland, with few effects, poor environmental detail, and a relatively basic in-car view. In a side-by-side comparison with GRID or the thrilling showboating of Need for Speed: SHIFT, Forza 3 will leave you cold.
    Haahahaa.. still got a 9/10 though

Guess they made a decent game. Not quite up to PS3 standards but its gonna do for the xbots.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

i spy with my little eyes

Forza Motorsport 3 USA XBOX360-DComics

Breddin, that out from Sunday, yu late