Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Mi want a N900 by a morning!"

Lightbulb "Mi want a N900 by a morning!"

Right now, I is preeing the Nokia N900 for one simple reason, I seriously want a device that is not yet a laptop and more than a flashlight phone. Like most people here, when I'm on the road, at school, even at home, I just grab my phone to go on the net, sometimes I jus don't wan't to look at a comp screen. The usual, check emails, read news, check a couple sites, and in the interim I will have some music playing or even watch something. That's why I love nokias as I have not had any extended experience with other mobiles. They have not disappointed me yet. I look at the N900 as another step forward. Expanding on my abilities. The open community of Linux and maemo would give this phone possibilities not easily found in others. Not a fan of the iPhone, like kaspersky, apple is like a parent, constantly wanting control over what is and isn't right for you. No matter how much apps the iPhone has it will still be just another feature phone until it learns to think for itself (and have multitasking natively). The N900 as I see it, will provide the balance I am looking for, the assurance of a nokia branded mobile, and a overall limitless mobile (if I can't find the app, I can start learning and eventually make the app). Maemo possibilites...
    adcampbell.daportfolio.com
    CRAC: 318-3265
    Making myself a better graphic artist, one drawing at a time.
    Core i7 4770K, 32GB DDR3 2133, GTX 660(waiting on GTX 780), 128GB 840 pro, 1TB WD BLACK

Yea I would love to get my hands on one of those phones 2, being a nokia lover from i own my first phone. But u can imagine the price when it finally go on sale.
    Worm di Engineer

me a gwaan pree ........ cause it look like the price going b STEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f

o daaaang that big ol thing, thats ok

this phone seems to have every thing, yep. I hope it performs well

So far, Amazon has it for pre-order at $582.99

Amazon Link
    adcampbell.daportfolio.com
    CRAC: 318-3265
    Making myself a better graphic artist, one drawing at a time.
    Core i7 4770K, 32GB DDR3 2133, GTX 660(waiting on GTX 780), 128GB 840 pro, 1TB WD BLACK

thats not bad at all, but seriously tho, this phone is almost like a dream phone for me..I know it only looks good on paper, but ill seriously consider it for my xmas phone

The N900 seems like a winner. I am by all means a nokia fan, but there prices are too high still. I guess what you pay for is what you get.
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

thats true and remember that sony will be release the idou and satio soon.. so its best to shop around, read reviews etc before spending all that dough

Waiting on the user reviews, maybe early 2nd Q 2010.
    THANK GOD