Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS3 Outsells Wii 4 to 1 in Japan, Beats DS for September

Quote Originally Posted by hovastan View Post
    ps3 now has more exclusive than 360 all the multi plat games or on ps3, so therefore ps3 is the way to go i don't even recommend u gettin a 360 to play burn games cuz its going to brick on u and alot of yall is going to cry wen ur 200 or 300 gone down the drian
    I never like playstation from day 1. I am an XBOX fan forever as long as they continue making Halo. What games does the PS3 have that is addictive? None. Gran Turismo is good, but racing games is a dying genre. And Final Fantasy has gotten boring over the 20+ years i have being playing it (I have being it from original Nintendo days in the 80's). The only game i play more than Halo is Unreal tournament for the PC. Multiplayer Fragging will never get old, ever. But racing dies after a few weeks. So since both are US$300, the choice is clear, XBOX forever.

PS3 could be selling 15 to 1, i still would not buy one. XBOX and Multiplayer Halo is a killer combination that seals the deal.
    The aim of education should be to teach us how to think, rather than what to think. Hail the one @ 479-9650

Well stay playing your Halo then... but like I said I wouldn't get it myself nor recommend it to others for just 1 or 2 games

I don't hate xbox the way you M$ boys hate Sony/PlayStation, I just never see the point to either of them. Still baffles me how or why a console must be hated, only thing that comes to mind is jealousy. See I might bash the xbox occasionally but boy unu boldly stating your hatred for the rival console..
    Last edited by chig; Oct 7, 2009 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by conaspe View Post
    I never like playstation from day 1. I am an XBOX fan forever as long as they continue making Halo. What games does the PS3 have that is addictive? None. Gran Turismo is good, but racing games is a dying genre. And Final Fantasy has gotten boring over the 20+ years i have being playing it (I have being it from original Nintendo days in the 80's). The only game i play more than Halo is Unreal tournament for the PC. Multiplayer Fragging will never get old, ever. But racing dies after a few weeks. So since both are US$300, the choice is clear, XBOX forever.
    halo is a good game when it first came out back in 2001 that introduce the xbox but halo 2 came out it was pretty much the same game and u guys ate it up that's when i started to think the game was overrated but me 3 came out it did noting special to the 360 like how halo did for the xbox same game again wit a new story the developer says if it aint broke don't fix it so that seal the deal the game was overrated. another example was gears 1 and 2 the same game lol. if u want some good exclusive for the ps3 here u go, go give them a try u might just stop playing halo. killzone 2, infamous, warhawk, uncharted 2 just to name a few
    if u want milk feed the goat........ psn hovastan

Quote Originally Posted by hovastan View Post
    halo is a good game when it first came out back in 2001 that introduce the xbox but halo 2 came out it was pretty much the same game and u guys ate it up that's when i started to think the game was overrated but me 3 came out it did noting special to the 360 like how halo did for the xbox same game again wit a new story the developer says if it aint broke don't fix it so that seal the deal the game was overrated. another example was gears 1 and 2 the same game lol. if u want some good exclusive for the ps3 here u go, go give them a try u might just stop playing halo. killzone 2, infamous, warhawk, uncharted 2 just to name a few
    Ok, tell me some games that are addictive that are on PS3? Give me a reason to buy a PS3?

I still play halo, because their is just nothing to play
    Last edited by BlackCryptoKnight; Oct 7, 2009 at 07:04 PM.
    The aim of education should be to teach us how to think, rather than what to think. Hail the one @ 479-9650

PS3 could be selling 15 to 1, i still would not buy one. XBOX and Multiplayer Halo is a killer combination that seals the deal.
    was xbox your first system? you certainly making it look that way lol. anyway your rant about the ps3 is only your opnion which does not matter.

Ok, tell me some games that are addictive that are on PS3? Give me a reason to buy a PS3?

lol it does not even make sense to answer you after that statement. whether it be 360 or ps3 there are games to play.

you are just blinded by your halo glasses just like how pezz is blinded by his M$ glasses.
    Last edited by BlackCryptoKnight; Oct 7, 2009 at 07:04 PM.
    PSN ID: SLAIN007

Looks like you love your FPS.

Resistance 1 and 2
    Killzone 2 are for you

UT3 is also on the ps3 if you love it so much. Not aware of many more FPS games on the ps3 (good thing).

Try uncharted and Uncharted 2 when it comes out
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    Looks like you love your FPS.

Resistance 1 and 2
    Killzone 2 are for you

UT3 is also on the ps3 if you love it so much. Not aware of many more FPS games on the ps3 (good thing).

Try uncharted and Uncharted 2 when it comes out
    or killzone 2, infamous, warhawk, uncharted 2 just to name a few

i see u like fps so pick up the ps3 and buy Resistance 2 and killzone 2 and unreal tournament 3 very addictive games
    if u want milk feed the goat........ psn hovastan