Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OVI contacts ( nokias own bbm )

is this really like bbm or more like anyother messenger. remember the diff with bbm is that its through the data package offer so no additional cost. does nokia offer such data services through the phone companies? not that i know of. so i guess its just another messenger just like original nokia chat back in the days. whenever a company comes out with a data server that will give unlimited data access ike rim then they will be able to follow with a messenger like bbm. just my thoughts on it. let me know if i'm wrong. i love nokia so if it really is like bbm i would join too.
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    is this really like bbm or more like anyother messenger. remember the diff with bbm is that its through the data package offer so no additional cost. does nokia offer such data services through the phone companies? not that i know of. so i guess its just another messenger just like original nokia chat back in the days. whenever a company comes out with a data server that will give unlimited data access ike rim then they will be able to follow with a messenger like bbm. just my thoughts on it. let me know if i'm wrong. i love nokia so if it really is like bbm i would join too.
    I agree with you docdibble, if it is another messenger without the data server like that of RIM then that is equal to FAIL in my book
    Phone: Nexus 4 | [ALL STOCK] | Powered by Digicel
    System: Asus Maximus V Gene | Core I5 3570K | CM Hyper 212 | 3x 4GB 1866MHz | GTX 670 FTW | Crucial M4 256 and WD Caviar Black 1TB & 640 GB | Asus 24x DVD RW | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair HX650

well with bonus credit on claro i can stay on as long as i want and it isnt expensive...

i do dis agree with sharing your pins and emails online but as the other user said, you can just block/delete the violators. BUT THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE

the ONLY reason why blackberries are "winning" in Jamaica is because of the internet plan they have backing it. BBs are really stupid devices and MAD slow!

Digicel does not offer any internet plan for no other device but blackberries
    LIME had some kind of internet SIM, dont kno wat became of that

Claro! however has a data plan for every web enabled phone they have! so no matter wat device u use, your are ALWAYS connected.... DIGI and LIME should follow their footsteps if the hope to really compete....

Imagine if DIGI and LIME had data packages like Claro? then sales would rack up on the Windows Mobile devices and Sony Ericsson P Series and other smart phones....

RIM and BBs are NOT special..... BBM is not different from any other IM. They just have the data plan backing it.... and if this data plan was widespread, BB WILL CRUMBLE

TMOBILE best selling phones are the SIDEKICKS and the reason being is the connectivity package and Danger's Server......but the sidekicks are not idiotic and slows devices, unlike a BB
    Last edited by Rademe; Oct 6, 2009 at 12:24 PM.

gonna try this out.....currently using ebuddy and as SJ1 said its real cheap to do that...for chatting to 1-3 contacts for an hour i doubt it charges $10.00

CLARO mi say!!!!!!!!!!!
    hp touchsmart 610 1030f

Quote Originally Posted by crac16 View Post
    is it possible to build a nokia build a mini nokia alliance outa dis? crac16@ovi.com. What can I say, don't like berries, just the service...
    it doesnt find ur id
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA View Post
    it doesnt find ur id
    everything just get setup still, dnt even add in nobody good yet. mi add u yute.
    Last edited by crac16; Oct 6, 2009 at 07:25 PM.
    adcampbell.daportfolio.com
    CRAC: 318-3265
    Making myself a better graphic artist, one drawing at a time.
    Core i7 4770K, 32GB DDR3 2133, GTX 660(waiting on GTX 780), 128GB 840 pro, 1TB WD BLACK

gonna try out this app. currently use mig33

ahhhh Blackberry has paved the road in data communications and connectivity, all these followers
    hey what does ovi mean neway

i have 20 contacts already

6 of which are jamaicans

ovi contacts a gwan

nokia + claro conus credit = mad !!
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--