Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OVI contacts ( nokias own bbm )

Talking OVI contacts ( nokias own bbm )

how many persons herre actualy use ovi contacts , i have it on my nokia 5800 and trust me its an exact replica as blackberry messenger , as long as u have a nokia u criss , and a ovi username............... my username is dtgo@ovi.com if any of u have ovi contacts add me and lets forget abt the bb monopoly
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

YES! finally! lol ive been trying to get nokia ppl on the same boat for a while now. i will add u... im rad2girls@ovi.com

berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null

i have it long time still... lol... i added u...

is only me an a fren use it never knew it reach here lol mine is bubbav9@ovi.com ill add ya'll
    Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

See where your friends are and what they are doing. Get in touch.

With Ovi Contacts, you can let your friends know what you are doing and where you are. You can also check your friends' status messages to see what your friends are up to. Ovi Contacts is all about keeping in touch with people who matter.

If you have used Nokia Chat you will find Ovi Contacts mobile application familiar. Key features: (note: supported features depend on the platform)

* Presence: Let your friends know if you are available, busy or on the phone. Check your friends' availability.
    * Enhanced presence: You can share - or hide - your favorite places with your friends. You can also let your friends know what you are listening.
    * Chat: Get in touch with your friends with chat. Convey your messages with emotions and share your location on the map via chat.

We will continue developing Ovi Contacts and will bring more features for you to enjoy. Stay tuned!

Confucius say..Man who fight with wife all day, get no piece at night!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillion View Post
    Your task as member of the elite is to educate, no matter how hard it is.
    No one can do all their own homework all the time. That is why people communicate and collaborate on forums.

Cant understand y ppl would just post up BBB pins and ovi IDs on the web.
    THANK GOD

is it possible to build a nokia build a mini nokia alliance outa dis? crac16@ovi.com. What can I say, don't like berries, just the service...
    adcampbell.daportfolio.com
    CRAC: 318-3265
    Making myself a better graphic artist, one drawing at a time.
    Core i7 4770K, 32GB DDR3 2133, GTX 660(waiting on GTX 780), 128GB 840 pro, 1TB WD BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    Cant understand y ppl would just post up BBB pins and ovi IDs on the web.
    there is no real threat in givin em out , if smaddy a violate u , block and delete , just like how we do it on the big messengers , remember u can add gmail andd other jabber based contacts to your ovi contacts , makes it really much more fun

WilBro Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dtgo View Post
    how many persons herre actualy use ovi contacts , i have it on my nokia 5800 and trust me its an exact replica as blackberry messenger , as long as u have a nokia u criss , and a ovi username............... my username is dtgo@ovi.com if any of u have ovi contacts add me and lets forget abt the bb monopoly

SWEEET, will check this out when I get home