Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fifa10 hamachi server

Cool Fifa10 hamachi server

FOR ALL THOSE FIFA FANS WHO WILLING TO GIVE FIFA 10 PC A CHANCE, AND JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE MODES such as DIRECT IP etc

JOIN MY HAMACHI FIFA NETWORK SERVER TO TEST YOUR SKILLS AMOUNG OTHER JAMAICANS IN FIFA 10 PC

HAMACHI CaN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/free-download-ud

NETWORK NAME: fifa10ja
    PASSWORD: jam

JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PM ME FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO JOIN MY HAMACHI NETWORK IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES JOINING

NEW FIFA 10 NETWORK:::::
    network name: jamrockfifa10
    password: jamrock

USE A CAPITAL "J" if you guys having difficulties joining

JOIN NOW QUICK BEFORE FORIGNERS TAKE OVER AND YOU WILL GET THE NETWORK IS FULL MESSAGE
    Last edited by Ace_nitros; Nov 7, 2009 at 03:43 PM.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick me a fawud wen me get a controller

cant you play with i keyboard? i will use one just to make it seem fair to you.

u should cre8 1 for pes went it comes out, cause fifa is crap...

What's going on with this? Still on?

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

did yall know the cracked version of fifa can play online.........fa real
    see you wouldn't ask why the rose that grew from the concrete had damaged petals,On the contrary,We would all celebrate its tenacity We would all love its will to reach the sun,Well,We are the roses This is the concrete And these are my damaged petals Don't ask me why Thank god nigga Ask me how...2pac

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_nitros View Post
    FOR ALL THOSE FIFA FANS WHO WILLING TO GIVE FIFA 10 PC A CHANCE, AND JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE MODES such as DIRECT IP etc

JOIN MY HAMACHI FIFA NETWORK SERVER TO TEST YOUR SKILLS AMOUNG OTHER JAMAICANS IN FIFA 10 PC

HAMACHI CaN BE DOWNLOADED HERE:http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/free-download-ud

NETWORK NAME: fifa10ja
    PASSWORD: jam

JOIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PM ME FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO JOIN MY HAMACHI NETWORK IF YOU ARE HAVING DIFFICULTIES JOINING
    All HAMACHI ROOMS ARE ALL FULL U NEED TO MAKE MORE OK

oh sorry guys just found out the hamachi server i created was full due to the fact that pes 2010 has came out and have been playing it instead of fifa 10 sorry guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_nitros View Post
    oh sorry guys just found out the hamachi server i created was full due to the fact that pes 2010 has came out and have been playing it instead of fifa 10 sorry guys.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

duno y people think that pes is any good. for a real fifa fan pes is piece of crap game star. the graphics on all very good for pc. then again i only run football game on consoles. and it sux for the 360.