Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimfatale View Post
    yess finally got IC 10 now!
    dwl... wow

if you having so much trouble with IC10 what you goin do bout the rest of the licences?
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

i hear s license is the easiest of all of them

Well in a way yes, cuz the S license tests are mainly overtaking tests. But any achievement whore will realize that S license aren't so easy to silver/gold
    Laptop: HP DV6700t - Core 2 Duo T9300 2.5Ghz, 3GB RAM, Nvidia 8400m GS, 250GB HDD. Ubuntu 12.04 and Windows 7

Well I finally revisit GT5 since the update. My goodness I honestly think this is finally what the developers wanted to actually put on the disc!

Finally there is a checkmark in the Dealers to tell me which cars I already own, I was begging for this in my mind the last time I went car shopping.
    The Bonus Races are now including custom tracks, the Eifel one is crap tho, no way that could ever pass for a real race track. High speed turning going up hill with no/inversed superelevation? If you don't drive good you literally flying off the track.

And is it just me or do the standard cars now look slightly better in races? I checked them in my garage like the Supra RZ and it still looks PSP, but in the races it looked much much cleaner to me.

Well there's a couple other things I'm glad to see but won't get into now, but at least PD not leaving the game in the beta state it was in. Things should be looking better for GT6 when that comes around, as they said they worked on this from scratch, hence the long dev time, so dev time for GT6 should be substantially less.

oh ya, and I added a few of my B-tards to the online realm, so you can race them if you want.
    Last edited by chig; Feb 20, 2011 at 10:44 PM.

i wanna try the online racing thing, but i need to win a racecar now as my little audi R8 can no longer beat the true racing machines
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

race it against similar powered street cars

is that the r8 road car or the le mans prototype?

the street one that I bough from the dealer, to be fair it has like 800+ hp but the weight is what is killing me, i just dont have the acceleration to match the race cars nor their ability to corner
    Lg Nexus 4|Motorola Xoom 4.0.3 Official Ice Cream Sandwich
    Rosewill CHALLENGER|ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX|XFX Radeon 6870|Thermaltake BlackWidow 850W|12GB G-Skill Ripjaw|AMD Phenom X6 1090T Black Edition|32" Sony NSX-32GT1|Razor BlackWidow Ultimate Keyboard|Cyborg R.A.T 7 Mouse|Astro A40 Headphones|Logitech X-530 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by zerodeth View Post
    the street one that I bough from the dealer, to be fair it has like 800+ hp but the weight is what is killing me, i just dont have the acceleration to match the race cars nor their ability to corner
    Dah car deh practically un-drivable now as it is... shoudn't have passed 700 HP... more because you probably did stage 3 weight reduction.... should have stopped at stage 2. Race version weighs about 1300 KG if I remember correctly and it's MR... not 4WD.... best bet is to buy back another one and either it keep it all NA or stage or 2 with Low, Mid & High HP Turbos.... by a diff and a TSCD as well... set rear ride height 5-10 mm above front; firmer shocks( more extension (rebound) than compression(rebound)) both front & back.... 2 degree camber in the front and 1 degree in the back.... 65-35 70-30% rear-front TSCD split...

Also.. that car does not need to be red-lined when changing gears.... if you notice... it redlines at about 9-10K RPM... engine struggles with stage 1 NA/no turbo...to get there... shift at about 8.4-8.6 K RPM....

Quote Originally Posted by Crimfatale View Post
    yess finally got IC 10 now!
    Yu do any of the Vettel Special events yet?

Stop run Dream Car Championship Race 'Indy' event wid elastic D-pad and drive some car pardie...

Quote Originally Posted by Sadsack_GT4Guru View Post
    Yu do any of the Vettel Special events yet?

Stop run Dream Car Championship Race 'Indy' event wid elastic D-pad and drive some car pardie...
    Him cant enter dream champ race... Well... I dont think he can. Dont you need IA/S license to enter that race? *shrug*