Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LOL: Kid buys FIFA 10 just to break the cd

just saw this, dam im playing it on xbox 360, man the only game i played fifa was on ps2 or ps3. but i have to totally agree x box 360 is totally better.

i tried pes 2k10 as well, only thing it has are more realistic players. but over all game play stinks. 2k9 was way better than this one. fifa 2k10 on the 360, game play is totally sweet.

im beating the crap out of the online players, who everytime i play n they under 4 or more cut the connection

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    I agree with you on that statement as if you guys look closely, you'll notice he has a pretty widescreen monitor/tv, and not a CRT one so yeah.

That isn't anything compared to this one though:

DWL not that did funny to box cover....

Good for the people who make Fifa, they still got the money for that game.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    You have never seen the word 'break' being used to hack into something?
    We break/crack encryption algorithms don't we?
    HTML Code:
    PM or link me                              Smartphone: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950F
    CompTIA A+ Certified                       Laptop: Apple MacBook™ Pro
    ITIL v3  Certified                         Tablet: DELL Venue 11 Pro
                 Apple is still the best  thing since sliced bread

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I cant seem to get the joke , and incase you missed it scarface. the user said he loves fifa he just did this for youtube
    Good to see yu back Sir Pezz!..... I realize it was a stoopid joke too... FIFA10 is awesome. Yu should set up a Hamachi LAN party for it Pezz, I'm lookin 4eard to this. Don't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    This is the part that perplexes me the most. How do folks record this, and expect it to be amusing? I wish I had a console to play (I could then give my PC a break).
    I don't get it neither! Just a spoiled rich brat who aint got nothin much to do wit his money and time!!!
    LAPTOP:- Alienware M11x C2D @1.7GHz, SATA 300GB HDD, nVidia GT 335M 1GB (dis.), Intel GMA HD-64MB (int.), 2GB DDR3 RAM @1066MHz, 1.3MP webcam Running Windows7 64bit
    MOBILE DEVICE:- SGS3 T999 dual core Qualcom Snapdragon @1.5GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB (int. SD), Adreno 225 GPU, 8MP pri. cam, 1.9MP ff running Stock:4.0.4 UVLH2 modem

zeen.....so much and anger and emotion...i need 2 go ma bredrijn yard and do dat to him fifa

come on guys we kno that a disk is not so easy to break this is fake...dnt agree with me go try and break a cd the way he is

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    dwl...thats the best review for a Fifa game I've ever seen
    i give the game 1 out 5 but the video 5 out of 5 im spot on dont u think