Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle View Post
    damn ...mp is so much fun meng
    Didnt miss it at all. I got a way to play spec ops and got bored there too. Game deleted... and I cudnt bring myself to finish the SP either.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Patch 1.0.175: Your Shipment Of Fail Has Arrived
    The PC version of Modern Warfare 2 got patched to 1.0.175 a few days ago. I waited on purpose a few days before posting which FAILs this patch brought with it, since I was pretty sure there would be quite some… and I was right.
    First of all, let’s have a look at the release notes/changelog to see ‘what got fixed’:
    * Fix for latest texture hacks
    * Fix to prevent players from getting inside geo
    * Fix to prevent players with illegally pirated copies of Modern Warfare 2 from matchmaking with legitimate Modern Warfare 2 players
    * Connection improvements for NAT-PMP routers
    * Fix for “elevator” glitch that allows players to get out of playable area
    Source: http://store.steampowered.com/news/3331/ (Article got deleted…)
    Quite a nice list, but Infinity Ward, if you fix something, do it properly. Within 2 (TWO) hours of release of patch 1.0.175, a hacker named ‘FourZeroFail’ (lol) sent me a neat little present via email:
    Yo King,
    Here you go, updated texture hack for version 1.0.175. Works perfectly and of course is still 100% VAC proof  Oh one note tho, hosting a game is not possible yet.. something with localization, will sort it out asap.
    Peace. FourZeroFail.
    Attachment: texturehack_poc_10175.rar

Video by JordanT1992 (creator of automated material/texture hack for previous MW2 version)
    I asked a friend of mine to test it out, after scanning it for viruses of course, and indeed, the updated texture hack worked like a charm.
    Patch 1.0.175 Stats: Hackers 1 – Infinity Ward 0.
    As you can read above, Infinity Ward also claims to have fixed preventing players with illegally pirated copies of Modern Warfare 2 from matchmaking with legitimate Modern Warfare 2 players. However, within 48 hours of release of patch 1.0.175, a cracker named ‘IWouldRatherPayForPoo’ (lmfao) also sent me a lovely email, containing a new multiplayer crack for the latest patched version of MW2 (1.0.175).
    Patch 1.0.175 Stats: Hackers 2 – Infinity Ward 0.
    They also claim to have made Connection improvements for NAT-PMP routers. Well Infinity Ward, how do explain the dozen reports about this new (?) error/notice popping up all the time ? Submitters told me they didn’t experienced this error before ver. 1.0.175

But wait, we’re not done yet. Apparently the new 1.0.175 update created the ability for hackers to create a new sort of hack: It allows you to have 2 weapon unlocks and 5 perks.

I guess they added balance for 2 weapon unlocks and 5 perks
    Patch 1.0.175 Stats: Hackers 3 – Infinity Ward 0.
    Last but not least is a video made by SuperNovaAO showing a running‘dedicated server’, ping numbers (instead of bars) and a Simple ESP Hack (a.k.a. red boxes wallhack) on version 1.0.175

Patch 1.0.175 Stats: Hackers 5 – Infinity Ward 0.
    Tell your developers I said Hai, Robert !
    Thanks to everyone for submitting all these patch fails ! Thanks guys !!
    -KingOfTehInternets
    Fail fail fail... how can they mess up so frigging much? CoD4 played out for me right now, but ntn to replace it.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo