Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: BB with pin now barred!

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NOKIA 3650 View Post
    Jomo, no one is interested in taking anything to the street-level.
    You say the story is simple, so stop with the mystery.
    You say HV is innocent (no one is saying otherwise since we are yet to hear his side of the story), so why would you get upset (if you were in this shoes)?
    if people a talk these kinds of things about me me woulda vex bredren, but all him do is laugh, a juss fi him style dat yu see mi, hed never come in here and try to defend him name, if people wah believe some likkle bruk pocket fool wha a try a ting over him him nuh business, him juss easy

i wouldnt be so polite still...

the man go gi yu fi him side of the 'story' as its not worth it... yu see it... but lets just say, a few people IN THIS THREAD are the real culprits, and a 'watch tv' like dem find it funny, when in essence a dem set up di man, suppose dem sell him di phone, and when him sell it back dem report it as stolen... lol, classic

classic mi seh, classic, just suppose still

After careful quantitative analysis of data in this thread and extrapolation of hear say via third parties twice removed, i have come to the conclusion of true identity of the guilty party. The butler did it!! yes the butler has done it again folks. then again i could be wrong, need to watch some more perry mason just to be sure