Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BB with pin now barred!

well believe it or not..they were able to say that the device was stolen form the ship importing them..that in it self shud tell u alot....

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    How so ???? they can tell if the phones fell of the truck or if someone robbed a store ??
    LOL. Didnt know black berrys were so HITECH. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lissy32 View Post
    well believe it or not..they were able to say that the device was stolen form the ship importing them..that in it self shud tell u alot....
    seeen, well that was general report they prolly got .. was thinking they had some high-tech tracking device hidden in all berries..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

i wouldnt be surpised if they did..bc i hear they have something called "blackberry tracking" not to sure as to how accurate it is..but some folks on crackberry swear by it...

id love to know the same thing seanbee..its outrageous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lissy32 View Post
    i wouldnt be surpised if they did..bc i hear they have something called "blackberry tracking" not to sure as to how accurate it is..but some folks on crackberry swear by it...
    Well i know they have 3rd party apps that can do it ...

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee20 View Post
    The question in my mind then is how soon before my bold and my other's friend's bold are barred?
    You bought from the same person ?
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    You bought from the same person ?
    Yes we all did, same person being referred to by lissy32
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

O seen ,,, dah $$h*t-eth will soon hit-eth the fan-eth
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Big man ting, who nuh kno the real situation, dont know, but those who do should have some level of understanding of both sides.

Buying on the blackmarket has its risks, and its rewards. The reward is the price compared to the instore prices...the risk sadly, is stuff like this. Now, most people get phone from a supplier, they themselves are not the link. If I sell you a phone, black market, no warranty is expressed or implied, so it Caveat emptor which is Latin for "Let the buyer beware". If I make a 3k profit on a sale, and something like this happens, being a good yute, I do my best to reach a resolution...however, if my supplier refuses to take it back, there's no way its fair for me to take a 37k hit all by myself. I have been on techjamaica, and my reputation here is one of fairness, ask around and you will see, but I have to ultimately say, that no one forced your friend to buy blackmarket...he made a decision to. As YOU yourself said, you never even KNEW what's currently happening was possible, well trust me, NO ONE thought it remotely possible either.

Now, before I get flamed...I have neither bought, nor sold any phones involved in the current situation, but I have a good friend who sold some unknowingly and he is really feeling like excrement about it, because this is his reputation on the line, but his hands are tied, his supplier wont take them back or do anything bout it, and he certainly doesnt have that kinda money, so, is just one of those things you have to learn from. Its harsh, but in all honesty, is so it guh. 1 of my friends get ketch buying one as well, and she's LIVID, but what to do ya'll...Honestly?
    Google Nexus 6P™

Bwoy mi hear yu still toyanucci but this situation appears to be slightly different whereas the person/s involved knew that the items being sold were stolen. This however is my assumption and I am waiting on the person/s involved to clarify the situation and where possible make amends but from the information I have this is becoming a BIG issue getting lots of attention.

I better gwann back to using my bb now, I don't know how much longer I will have service.
    Last edited by seanbee20; Sep 23, 2009 at 06:51 PM.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5