Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BB with pin now barred!

Question BB with pin now barred!

I'd like your opinion..if some1 buys an alleged new phone from a member of tj, the phone seemingly appears fine but after a month of BB plan the pin is barred as the device was reported stolen, dont you feel that member should replace the device or atleast give finds back? who wants a paper weight BOLD?!
    Last edited by lissy32; Sep 23, 2009 at 03:36 PM.

for real im like Damn im thinking of buying my first BB from this site but wid this post that u made is better mi order it from amazon or ebay the seller should refund your money and catty dont buy back a bb from that seller.

mods could u change the name of the thread to something appropriate.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

yea..i didnt buy it, a friend did but i feel for them, I only feel lucky that it wasnt my fate when i too a year ago purchased my BB from a TJ member. I didnt even know this could happen.. have to be carefull who u purchase from and I will say this is a very active member

Quote Originally Posted by MiniKilla View Post
    for real im like Damn im thinking of buying my first BB from this site but wid this post that u made is better mi order it from amazon or ebay the seller should refund your money and catty dont buy back a bb from that seller.
    Amazon or Ebay is one of the worst place to Buy BB's .. you better off buying it here .. more so from a reputable person/dealer or phone company
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Amazon or Ebay is one of the worst place to Buy BB's .. you better off buying it here .. more so from a reputable person/dealer or phone company
    As the BB that I currently hold I bought from Amazon and a roommate bought one from Ebay, both of us with success, I'll just say anywhere you gonna buy anything has its' risks. At least with those two sites you can charge back your money. I'll concur with you though a reputable person/dealer or company is the safest bet.

as to the OP, if the person has a conscience, yeah they would/should but if the device was reported stolen...the person prob doesn't have one?
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

well..we'll see but so far they havent offered my friend anything..and it hard to throw 40k down the drain

Quote Originally Posted by lissy32 View Post
    well..we'll see but so far they havent offered my friend anything..and it hard to throw 40k down the drain
    why dont u have ur friend speak? since he spend 40k on a phone from a member here? obviously ur friend is a member so have him speak about his 40k
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Why not mention who that member is?
    Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

he is speaking through ME!
    I feel the ppl need to kno that its a risky venture,must be careful.
    But anyways no arguments. lookin for thoughts on the issue!

Quote Originally Posted by dwightmckie View Post
    Why not mention who that member is?
    Best to leave that in the box as to prevent a flame war...
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.